Find the thief (Part 2)

Running Man

 They quickly search the paper. They almost give up. Then, Sukjin found something under the table. He takes it. "I found it." he said happily. "What?" Gary said. "Big nose power!" Sukjin said.

 They quickly gather in front of the PD. "You must keep the paper and don't show it to other people." PD said. The PD give the mission card to Jaesuk. "Go to the theme park." They go to the theme park.

At the theme park.....

Haha: What are we doing here?

Jongkook: I don't know.

Chen: We will ride a roller coaster and push people one by one.

Sunggyu:What?!

Chen: Just kidding hyung.

Gary: What are we doing here?

 PD give the mission to Chen. "Ride a roller coaster and push people one by one." Chen read it and make a shocked face. "We will die today." Sunggyu said. "Just kidding. Find the clue and use the picture to find the robber." Chen read. "Why you?!" Sunggyu said angrily.

 They are running to find the clue. "Where is it?" Jihyo said. "I will tell you if you kiss me first." Gary said. "You know?" Jihyo asked. "No." Gary said. Jihyo was laughing at Gary.

 Sunggyu feel someone touch his shoulder and looks back. "You again?" Sunggyu said. "You hate me?" Chen said and make a sad face. Then, they saw Sukjin was holding something.

Chen: Hyung!

Sukjin: You two? 

Sunggyu: What you doing?

Sukjin: Nothing.

Chen: We are at your side.

Sukjin: Really?

Sunggyu: Yes

Sukjin: I found a 'S'.

Chen: What is mean?

Sukjin: I don't know.

Sunggyu: We will find together.

Sukjin: Jin

Sunggyu: Gyu

Chen: Chen

Sukjin, Sunggyu and Chen: CROSS!

Chen: Jongkook at your back!

Sukjin: What? *looks at his back*

Sunggyu: *tears Sukjin nametag.* sorry.

 Sukjin was shocked. "JI SUKJIN OUT! JI SUKJIN OUT!". Sunggyu get the clue and the picture from Sukjin. "Let's go!" Chen said.

 Haha and Jongkook was walking together then they saw something. "What that?" Haha asked Jongkook. "You think I know?" Jongkook answer. "Sorry!" Haha said to Jongkook. They saw a picture. "It a nose!" Jongkook said while paste the nose picture to the robber picture.

They saw Kwangsoo. "Kwangsoo!" Haha called him. "Hyung!" Kwangsoo said. "You found anything?" Haha asked. "No!" Kwangsoo said. Jongkook holds Kwangsoo's arm tightly. "Hyung no!" Kwangsoo said. Haha tears Kwangsoo's nametag and he is out. "LEE KWANGSOO OUT! LEE KWANGSOO OUT!". Haha get the picture.