Find the thief (Part 3)

Running Man

 Jaesuk saw that Jongkook and Haha eliminated Kwangsoo. "They both has advantages!" Jaesuk said. "Hyung?" Jongkook heard him. Jaesuk quickly run away from Jongkook. Jongkook chase him and leave Haha alone.

Meanwhile.....

 Gary and Jihyo found the eyes picture. "Whose eyes is this?" Gary said. "I don't know, it small." Jihyo said. They saw Jaesuk running. "Hyung, what happen?" Gary asked confuse. "Jong..Jongkook chase me!" he said. "You found something?" Gary asked. "No!" Jaesuk said.

Chen and Sunggyu found Haha alone. They talk to Haha.

Haha:What you two doing here?

Chen: Find Kim Jongkook

Haha: Why?

Sunggyu: To eliminated him

Haha: I don't trust you two

Chen: We heard Jongkook plan with Jaesuk to eliminated you, Haha hyung

Haha: What?! Is it true?

Sunggyu: Yes

 Haha was angry. "Jongkook hyung!" he said. Chen remove Haha's nametag. "Sorry." Chen said. "You two just wait!" Haha said. "HAHA OUT! HAHA OUT!" Haha go to the jail. Chen get Haha's picture.

 Jongkook shocked. "Who do this?" Jongkook said to himself. Then, he saw Chen and Sunggyu. He chased them. "Run!" Sunggyu said. but Jongkook catch him. Chen already left him. "I will eliminated you!" Jongkook said. Then, Jaesuk and Gary hold Jongkook arm.

 Sunggyu are release from Jongkook's hand. "Remove his nametag!" Jaesuk said. Sunggyu remove Jongkook's nametag. "KIM JONGKOOK OUT! KIM JONGKOOK OUT!" Jongkook go to the jail. Gary quickly remove Jaesuk's nametag when facing his back to him. "YOO JAESUK OUT! YOO JAESUK OUT!"

 Gary, Jihyo and Sunggyu discuss the clue. "We found the eyes!" Jihyo said. "Whose eyes?" Sunggyu said. "Yours,of course :P" Chen, who just came said. "What?!" Gary and Jihyo said. Chen, Jihyo and Gary combine the clue. "It really Sunggyu!" Gary said.

That morning.....

Sunggyu: Why I am alone?

PD: You are the thief.

Sunggyu: What?!

PD: You need to find the money at the final mission.

Sunggyu: Just like that?

PD: You need to find the clue and destroy it!

Sunggyu: Okay! *wears mask.*

Now.....

Sunggyu attacks Gary but Gary avoid it. Chen holds Sunggyu's arm. Jihyo tries to removes it but Sunggyu steps on Chen leg and run. "Wait!" Chen said. The three of them hide in the roller coaster. "I hope this roller coaster don't move!" Gary said.

Sunggyu saw them in the roller coaster and go behind them quietly. He tears Jihyo's nametag. "SONG JIHYO OUT! SONG JIHYO OUT!" Gary and Chen quickly run. "Wait!" their VJs said.

 They sitting under a tree. "So tired!" Gary said. "Me too!" Chen said. Then, Sunggyu come. They attacks Sunggyu. Gary removes Sunggyu's nametag. "SUNGGYU OUT! SUNGGYU OUT!" Sunggyu gives them all the clue and letters he found. "You found a lot!" Gary said.

 Chen and Gary rearranged the letter. "What it mean?" Chen said. "I don't know!" Gary said. After they rearranged it, it writes Kim Sunggyu Under a tree. They find the money under a few tree but failed. Then, they saw a tree with R sticker. They dig it and found the money. "We win!" Chen said.

 They jumped happily. All people from jail come. "You two are lucky!" Jaesuk said to Gary and Chen. "We are rich!" Chen said.