Running Man vs. SHINee I (Part 3)

Running Man

Minho and Kwangsoo walking together.

Then, they heard a voice.

Pop up: COMMANDER Jongkook.

Jongkook chase them.

Minho: Let's hide!

Kwangsoo: Okay!

Kwangsoo and Minho found a room.

Kwangsoo quickly enter it and lock the door.

Minho: Hyung!

Jongkook: *holds Minho's nametag.* Where are you going?

Minho: *attack Jongkook.*

Both of them are fighting. Jongkook tears Minho's nametag first. "MINHO OUT! MINHO OUT!" SHINee is in shock. "Kwangsoo, I will go first." Jongkook said and leaves.

Meanwhile.....

Jihyo and Gary go into a room and looks in the drawer and found a badge. "YEAH!" they said happily.

In a room.....

Key and Taemin are hiding in a room. "Luckily Jongkook hyung didn't see us when he fight with Minho." Key said. "Yeah!" Taemin said. They get out from the room. Then, they saw Sukjin and Jaesuk. 

Key and Taemin are scared. "Hyung." they said. Sukjin attack Key and Jaesuk attack Taemin. Jaesuk tears Taemin's nametag. Key tears Sukjin's nametag. Jaesuk then helps Sukjin tears Key's nametag. "TAEMIN OUT! TAEMIN OUT!" "KET OUT! KEY OUT!"

Jaesuk and Sukjin run. They go into a room and search in it. Then, Jaesuk found a badge. "I found it." Jaesuk said. "You are lucky." Sukjin said.

Pop up: Lucky? said the one with two lives.

Onew and Jonghyun also found a badge. "We did it!" They said. Then, they heard announcement. "All badge is found, the game over. All badge is found, the game is over."

They gather outside the building. "The race continue. the one eliminated today cannot join tomorrow final mission." PD said. "What?" Taemin said. "The badge is have an important roles tomorrow, keep it well." PD said. "We will start again tomorrow!" Jaesuk said then they clapped their hand.

Preview.....

What happen when you have the power to stop the time?

Kwangsoo is running then he cannot moves.                                            "I will eliminated all of you"- Sukjin.                                                     Gary and Jihyo are tied in the jail.

A price to stop the time must be paid.

"NO!"- Kwangsoo.

"Running Man vs. SHINee Part 2"