Numb

Why won't you love me?

Himchan's P.O.V

Throughout the day i could see how hurt both the girls were. I could see in Nicole's eyes that she was hurting.....really bad. And same goes for Lesly. I hated seeing them so hurt.

It was getting late and the girls told us that we should go home. "Are you sure? We can stay the night you know"

Lesly shakes her head "No no, that's too much to ask. We already had you all day and we can't thank you enough" I hug Lesly and wipe away a tear that was about to escape her eyes.

Then i went to Nicole and gave her a warm hug. I had this weird feeling in my stomach, almost like butterflies. I kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek. "I'm here if you need me" she nods and quickly gives me another hug causing me to feel more butterflies.

Yongguk and I say goodnight and walk to our car. All i could think about throughtout the drive was that when i see that guy that hurt Nicole, I will kill him.

Yongguk's P.O.V

"No no, that's too much to ask. We already had you all day and we can't thank you enough" I could tell by her voice that she was aching. 

Himchan hugged Lesly while i hugged Nicole. I pulled a strand of hair out of her face and she nodded signaling me that she was okay. 

I went to Lesly and i gave her the biggest hug i could. My heart was beating fast as i rested my chin on her head. I pulled away and gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered in her ear "If you need me im only one call away"

She nodded and hugged me again. I felt so bad for her but at the same time i could feel my heart melt when we touched.

After saying goodnight, Himchan and i walked towards our car and drove away. I really hope Lesly can get over this. When i see thar guy i swear he's gonna get it.

~Later that night~

Nicole's P.O.V

I spent that night at Lesly's house just because i didn't have the strength to go home. 

I couldn't sleep so i got out of bed while Lesly was still sleeping and went downstairs to the living room. I sat on the couch and just played with my hands. I couldn't stop replaying the image of Jongup's angry face in my head. 

I felt tears rolling down my cheek and landing on my lap. It was 3 in the morning so it was still dark and i didn't want to turn on any lights because it would wake people up.

I heard someone coming down the stairs so i just stayed still, but it didn't work. The silhouette of a man came and sat down next to me. He reached over and turned the lamp on. It was Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun what are you doing up?"

"I know you had guy problems yesterday and you nor my sister want to tell me what happened. Nicole I've known you for a really long time, you're practically my second little sister. You can tell me anything, I want to help"

I sigh and take a deep breath and slowly start to tell Jonghyun everything that happened. I would let out some tears every once in a while.

"Those jerks! I'm going to hurt them! Look if they ever try and do something to you or Lesly, tell me and i'll make sure they get sent to the morgue" I smile and nod.

"Thank you Jonghyun, talking about it helped"

"Like i said, you're like my little sister and i'll always be here for you" He gives me a hug and tells me to go back to sleep because i have school in a few hours.

~School~

Lesly's P.O.V

I really didn't want to go to school but i knew there was work to do. Nicole and I drive to school together kind of worried about who we had to face today. 

We get out of the car and link our arms together. "Ignore them okay?" Nicole nods and checks her phone before we go inside and walk to class.

Nicole's P.O.V

Lesly and i get to school and get out of the car. We link our arms together as both of us knew who we would see today. "Ignore them okay?" Lesly tells me and i nod. My phone started to vibrate so i take it out and check the text. It was from Minho.

Minho: Nicole where were you last night? You didn't come home

Me: I was with Lesly don't worry. I'll see you later

I put my phone back in my pocket as we went into the school and walked to our first class, the same clas we had with them.....

Zelo's P.O.V

I needed to see Lesly. I needed to apologize, it was killing me. I should've never yelled at her. I was sitting in class staring at the board when i see Lesly walk in with her eyes towardsthe ground. 

A smile immediately appears on my face "Lesly!" she ignores what i said and takes her seat in front of me.

The class begins and all i could manage to do was stare at the back of Lesly's head. I want to apologize, i feel so guilty.

The class ends and i thought that now was my chance to talk to Lesly, but when i tried to look for her she was already out the door followed closely by Nicole.

Jongup's P.O.V

I felt like the biggest jerk on the planet. I want to tell Nicole how sorry i am. I hate hurting people, it all just came out because i was mad. I didn't mean any of it.

I was reading a page in the textbook when i see Nicole walk in. She kept looking at the ground as i kept staring at her. 

I heard zelo call after Lesly but she ignored him. I figured if i call for Nicole she wouldn't answer either.

The entire class i just kept having that image of Nicole crying in my head. I just had to say sorry, i just had to. 

Class finally ended and i tried to grab Nicole so i could talk to her but all i saw was her run out with Lesly. Did i really hurt her that much?

Lesly's P.O.V

I managed to get through that one class with Zelo but i knew i still had to deal with lunch. Nicole and i get our food and sit at a table outside.

"Lesly i don't know if i can make it through lunch. What if they come over here?" She looked scared "Well if that does happen then we get up and walk away okay?" Nicole nods and continues to eat. 

Out of nowhere i see the doors open and the last guy i wanted to see came straight for me. I whisper to nicole to get up now. She looks at me confused but eventually finds Jongup walking straight for her.

We both get up and try to walk around them so we could head back inside, but we get stopped when they stand right in front of us.

"We need to talk" Zelo was looking right at me but i made sure to look away. I couldnt handle looking at him.

Jongup then told Nicole something but my mind was too blurry to make anything out.

I grab Nicole and we make it around the boys but Zelo grabs my wrist holding me back "Lesly....please" I grab enough courage to look up in his eyes. It hurt...so much. I shake my hand out of his grasp and turn around walking away. 

Jongup's P.O.V

Zelo and i walk in the cafeteria hoping to find the girls. We searched for a little while and we see them outside. We walk towards the door and head for the girls. Before we even got close, they both get up and try to walk around us but I quickly put myself in Nicole's path, Zelo does the same for Lesly. 

Zelo tells Lesly something but i was too focused on Nicole to notice. I just kept looking at her face as she looked away from me.

"Nicole please just let me say something" She looks up at me for 1 second and then she is pulled away by Lesly.

I wanted to stop her but my feet wouldnt move. Zelo stops Lesly "Lesly....please" All i could do was stare at Nicole. She looked as though she was on the verge of crying. Before i knew it they walked away leaving me and Zelo speechless.

Lesly's P.O.V

It was now the end of the day. Nicole and i walk out and immediately hear our names being called. As both of us turn around to see who was calling our names, we see Himchan and Yongguk standing in front of their cars by the flagpole.

As soon as I see them, me and Nicole run directly to them. Seeing them right now was the best part of this horrible day.

When we get to the guys they say "Hey chicas! Are you ready to go? We have a tiny surprise for you two"

As soon as they said that i got all excited and my eyes widened wondereing what that surprise was. At this point i needed anything to help me distract myself from thinking about Zelo.

I got inside Yongguk's car and Nicole went with Himchan. We seemed to be headed to a familiar place....

"OH MY GOSH! You did not Yongguk!!" When i saw where we were, i couldn't believe that the guys remembered our favorite place to go to eat. We were at the 'The Shack' the best burger and ice cream place i had ever gone to.

I hadn't come here in a while and being here with Yongguk, Himchan and Nicole just made me feel a thousand times better.

We had a great time and ate delicious food, but before we knew it, it was over and time to go home. 

I left with Yongguk again and this time we headed to my house. On my way there i noticed that the entire time i was out, i didn't think about Zelo once or anything related to him. That put a huge smile on my face. 

I knew Yongguk was happy that i wasn't sad anymore.

We finally got to my house and as we walked to my door i felt like i didnt want Yongguk to leave, i wanted him to stay and keep my company. At the same time i knew he had better things to do.

When we were at my door step i turned to Yongguk and just smiled and hugged him, with that i knew he understood that i was thanking him for everything that he had been doing for me. 

While we were hugging i felt Yongguk shift so i slowly looked up at him and when i did, our eyes locked. There was something about that moment that just prevented me from looking away. Yongguk kept leaning closer to me and my heart raced and before i knew it, Yongguk's lips were on mine, he was kissing me.

All i did was close my eyes and kiss him back. But it ended so quickly yongguk then spoke "Sleep well" Then he left quickly. I was utterly speechless. I couldnt belive what just happened.

Yongguk kissed me and i kissed him back. I just coulnd't wrap my mind around the situation.

I was about to walk into my house and try to figure out what happened, I heard a loud voice call my name and when i turned around, Zelo was standing behind me all flustered and red.

'What is he doing here' I thought...

Zelo's P.O.V

I was still worried about Lesly even after what happened today. I know i hurt her back at the restaurant but she couldn't have just stopped liking me from one day to another. So i was determined to talk to her and apologize for everything i had said.

I was parked in front of Lesly's house waiting for her to come home. I saw a red car pull up and Lesly got out of the car. I was so happy she was finally home until i saw the uy that had ran after her at the restaurant get out of the car as well. 

I saw him walk her to her door and then out of the blue, he kissed her. For some reason i felt myself get hot and all i wanted to do was walk up to him and keep him from kissing her anymore. 

I continued to watch what happened next and all i saw was him leaving. After he left Lesly i quickly walked behind her. 

I was ready to talk now not only about what i had said to her but also ask what was going on between her and that guy.

Nicole's P.O.V

After eating at 'The Shack' I say goodbye to my girl and Yongguk and got into the car with Himchan as we headed to my house. 

When we got to my house i expected Himchan to just drop me off, but today he was being extra nice and said he would walk me to my door.

I felt happy that himchan was being so sweet to me. 

Right before i opened to door to my house I hugged Himchan tightly and just didn't say a word. But while we hugged he grabbed my chin and tilted it up and placed his lips on mine.

Himchan was kissing me, and like second nature for some reason i kissed him back too. But it was too short.

Himchan said to text him if i needed anything and he left. I was dumbfounded by what had occured. 

Next thing i know i hear someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw him.....Jongup.

Jongup was standing behind me, in front of my house but why?

Jongup's P.O.V

I knew i had messed up with Nicole and that i now had Sam.....i didnt care i still needed to make things right with Nicole. 

So i had decided to talk it out and become realk close friends with her, she couldn't be weird around me forever right?

The whole day i was just being ignored by her and it was sad not having her attention all the time.

I made a plan to go to Nicole's house to sort everything out. But when i saw her with the same guy from the mall and restaurant, it made me mad. 

Then i saw it.....He was leaning in to kiss her and she didnt stop it. All i wanted to do was go up there and make them stop.

As soon as i saw him leave i walked straight to Nicole to find out exactly what happened and who that guy was. 

 

 

 

I cleared my throat and she turned around.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shintaenik18 here! Why was that such a long chapter lol!!

Anyways hope you guy like it, we both worked suuuper hard on this one.

I shall now sleep because it's freaking 2 am!! HAHA I probably wont

Update soon ^^ BYYYEEE

~shintaenik18

~zelo_junhong514