It can't be..

Why won't you love me?

Nicole's P.O.V

I tried not to giggle too much but i couldn't process in my mind that i was sitting in front of the guy i basically fell in love with. 

My mind was blank. I wanted to say something to make it less awkward but nothing came out. Thank god Lesly finally said something. 

"So..Zelo what part of Korea are you from?" I could hear her voice shake, i guess she was just as nervous as I. 

"Oh well i was born in Mokpo, South Korea but i was studying in Seoul" Lesly widened her eyes. "Really? Wow thats so cool!"

"Thank you" From my point of view i could see Zelo was kind of weirded out but obviously Lesly didn't notice. After 10 seconds of conversation it went silent again. I thought maybe i should ask Jongup where he is from.

"Hey Jongup where are you from?" My voice was shaky. I cleared my throat and he answered "Oh im from Seoul" I smiled and blushed. I guess he noticed because he shifted uncomfortably.

Zelo's P.O.V

After Lesly asked me where i was from, she kept staring at me weirdly, i tried to ignore it but that's kind of hard when she's sitting right in front of me.

Nicole started asking Jongup where he was from, i already knew he was gonna say Seoul becuase i've known him for such a long time. I was eating my food when i see again that Lesly was staring.

I look at Jongup's plate and notice he was done. Maybe it's time we leave.

Jongup's P.O.V

"Oh im from Seoul" I said. Nicole smiled wide and i could see she blushed. I felt really uncomfortable so i moved around a little. 

I looked over at Lesly and she kept staring at Zelo. I felt bad for the kid. He's probably just uncomfortable as me.

I turn to Zelo and make sure i talk in korean so the girls don't understand. "하자 변명을하고 떠나" (translation: Let's make an excuse and leave)

Zelo looks at the girls and quickly looks back "좋아, 가자" (translation: alright, let's go)

"Hey Nicole and Lesly uhh Zelo and i have to go somewhere but thank you for having us sit down with you. See you in class tomorrow" 

Zelo and i get up, bow our heads and walk away as fast as we can. 

Lesly's P.O.V

Zelo is just too gorgeous. Oh crap did i stare at him too long? Jongup was talking to Zelo but i couldn't really understand what they were saying. I guess it was in Korean. 

"Hey Nicole and Lesly uhh Zelo and i have to go somewhere but thank you for having us sit down with you. See you in class tomorrow" They both bowed their heads and walked away. 

I couldn't help but smile and blush. Once again Zelo's name kept replaying in my head. 

"Nicole please tell me you're just as starstruck as i am" I could see Nicole basically drooling.

"Hey!! If you're gonna drool do it in private!"

"Oh crap haha thanks"

Nicole's P.O.V

I wipe my mouth and laugh

"Lesly, Jongup is just so....wow....."

"Nicole, Zelo is just so......amazing..." 

"I can see you're just as addicted to Zelo as i am to Jongup" I shove Lesly "I sure am! Now lets go to our next class i dont want to be late" I nod as we throw away our trash.

~~~ After school

Narrator's P.O.V

Nicole and Lesly headed outside of the school and walked to their cars. when all of a sudden something caught their eye.

Lesly's P.O.V

"Nicole!! Look over there by the flag pole!" Nicole quickly turns around and drops along with mine.

It was the "popular" girls, Sam and Molly, talking with Jongup and Zelo. 

"Nicole, we have to do something! This can't happen!" Both of us look back and see Zelo and Jongup actually smiling and laughing. My attention focused mostly on Zelo...and his smile.

I could also feel my heart shatter in a million pieces seeing Zelo smile at Molly. If only that was me he was smiling at.....

Nicole's P.O.V

Lesly and I look back over at the boys and the first thing i see is Jongup...smiling at Sam. He was laughing and.....happy. It's the first time me seeing him like this.. then again i met him today...i also fell in love with him too.

My heart broke and i could feel a hole in my stomach..it hurt. I look at Lesly, she looked like she was on the verge of crying. I guess i was too. 

"Lesly, you okay?"

"No...you?"

"Nope... Let's just go, i dont think we should see much more of this.." 

Lesly nods and we turn around walking to our cars.

Both of us with completly broken hearts....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy guys shintaenik18 here. Last chapter was written by zelo_junhong514 hope you guys liked it!! 

Sooo B.A.P is still new york from what im hearing lol WHYYYY come back to DC!!!!!!!!!!

anyways stay tuned for more chapters!!!!! 

~shintaenik18

~zelo_junhong514