Doubt...

Why won't you love me?

 

Zelo POV    

I was excited that molly asked me out. It was a different feeling from what I usually get from lesly. I found it nice how molly wasn’t interested in me just because I was the new guy and because I’m attractive, she seems to like me for me. What I found most attractive about molly was how she was clam, cute, and straightforward. I want to look good for my date with molly tomorrow, so I decided to go to the mall with Jongup.

~At the Mall~

I brought jongup with me so he could my wing man on choosing what to wear on my date. Jongup pulled me into a store called Suites Express; everything seems so fancy in there…. I wandered if I could pull it off…Jongup tossed me a navy blue blazer and told me to try it on. I went into the dressing room and tried it on, but before I could come out jongup tossed me a pair of dress pants. Bro! Careful where you throw that!! I heard jongup cracking up on the other side of the door. As I turned around I looked at myself in the mirror, and smiled because I knew molly would like it. Jongup decided to buy me the outfit as a gift, so I offered to buy him his outfit for his date. As we were walking to the store jongup wanted to go to, I see in the store next to me Lesly and a guy hugging eachother. I don’t know why but I felt something weird inside of me, that made me feel uncomfortable.

Jongup POV

All I had in mind was what I was going to wear on this date with sam. Gosh, she’s so pretty. I love the fact that she asked me out first. I really wanted to look good so I could impress sam on our first date; I wanted it to be a fancy outfit besides zelo was buying. We walked out of the store after buying zelos outfit, and started to walk towards my store. While walking to the store, zelo randomly stops for a second and continues walking. He said nothing to me but I could see he was uncomfortable, I didn’t know why but I didn’t want to ask. When we got to Armani, I ran to the first the suit I saw, grabbed it and ran to the dressing room. I soon as I put it on I felt like a prince and tomorrow Sam was going to be my princess. I quickly take it off and ask zelo to go pay for it while I change. But there was a huge line so I decided to go check out accessories, just for fun. While I was there I see from the corner of my eye, Nicole. She was with a guy and he had his arm around her waist, I clunched my fist but immediately realized what I was doing and stopped. I walk back to zelo who is already done paying, for some strange reason I felt weird.

Narrator POV

Zelo and jongup each went back to their house’s and continued to feel strange about what they had just witness. That night both zelo and jongup were feeling excited for their dates but something inside them had them all confused. At the same time Nicole and lesly were feeling happy of not only being able to see Himchan and Yongguk but also about forgetting zelo and jongup for that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEY!!! Its  zelo_junhong514  and shintaenik18 here :D We both wrote this chapter so we hope you guys like it!! By the way at the part where Jongup said Sam will be his princess, shintaenik18 was like "how bout no!" lol 

Thanks and please Subscribe!! :)