That day...

Why won't you love me?

Lesly's P.O.V

Senior year... Ugh I dont want to go back. I was putting on my navy blue shirt and i heard my phone ring. I look at the caller ID "Loser#1" I laugh and answer.

"Hey chica" I hear a groan from the other end.

"Hold up let me guess, you're still asleep" I hear another groan. 

"Nicole Ferrel, get up, shower, and meet me at school now! Understand?"

"Oh damn...i got it. Im up" I laugh and hang up. I grab my purse and head downstairs. I find my mom in the kitchen making breakfest.

"Morning mom, dad leave for work?"

"Yeah he left about half an hour ago. Do you want breakfest?" 

"I'm actually going to school early, I'm going to meet Nicole" 

"Alright sweetie, i'll just give this to your brother see you later"

I grab my keys and go to my car. Ugh another year in the cage of hell. Here we go. 

Nicole's P.O.V

I get up quickly and jump in the shower making quick becuase i knew i would get scolded by Lesly if i took too long. 

I jump out and put on some skinny jeans with a t-shirt, not caring about my wardrobe today. 

I go downstairs being carful not to wake up my parents or brother. I grab my car heys and head to school.

About 10 minutes later i make it to the school and find a parking spot. 

On my way inside the school i get a text. It was from Lesly.

Loser#2: Where are you. Im at my locker. Walk faster xoxo

Me: Chill, i just got in. On my way.

I put my phone back on my pocket and walk inside towards Lesly's locker only to find her shuffling through backpack, frantic. 

"Yo,YO! What are you looking for?"

"MY JOURNAL!"

I look in her locker and find it sitting there. Lesly has always had a journal. It was her way of expressing her feelings since she was shy.

"Lesly, its right here" I point to the book inside the locker. She drops her backpack and hugs the journal. 

"OH thank the lord almighty" I laugh and go to my locker which coincidentally was next to Lesly's. 

I put my backpack inside and grab a notebook and pen. Lesly does the same and we walk to class

Lesly's P.O.V

Nicole and i sat at the front of the class and waited for the class to start. Originally we sat in the back but the seats were taken.

About 20 minutes passed by in class and the teacher got a call.

All he was saying was "okay" and "yeah" which really didnt help on trying to figured out what the phone conversaton was about.

The teacher hung up and looked at the class.

"Class we have 2 new exchange students joing us today so please make them feel welcome. They came all the way from Korea"

The teacher went back to his lecture and then there was knocking on the door. He motioned for them to come in. 

The door opened and a guy with straight black hair walked in. My heart stopped

"Class this is Choi Jun Hong" he was interrupted by the new student "Zelo, Call me zelo"

i smiled and blushed. All i could do was stare.

Nicole's P.O.V

I could see Lesly's dorky face from the corner of my eye and i laughed. I stopped when a second guy walked in.

He had short dark hair and was tall. My heart started to beat a mile a minute. I smiled and blushed.

I noticed i was just like Lesly.

"Class this is Moon Jongup" The guy cut him off as well "You can call me Jongup"

I blushed.

"Zelo, Jongup, Please take a seat behind Nicole and Lesly. Girls raise your hands so they can find you. 

Lesly and i raise our hand and go red.

The boys come and sit behind us. 

Hey...i think i'm gonna like this year.

Zelo's P.O.V 

I noticed that one girl stare at me nonstop. Kinda weird.

Jongup's P.O.V

Above all i notced that chick look at me way to long. I swear she went red when i walked by her. Weird....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys its shintaenik18 here. Im back with another story and this time with a friend. She is zelo_junhong514.

Me and her met at the B.A.P conert in D.C. We've been talking ever since. 

Anyways enjoy this story and be sure to check out my co-author zelo_junhong514