Falling hard...

Why won't you love me?

 

Nicole’s POV

 

It was already a month today since Jongup had walked into my life, and had me completely head over heels for him. Jongup was not only shy, cute, but he was also very intelligent; all these things made me fall in love with him even more. It had only been a month I know, and I could tell that jongup wasn’t very interested in me because I was always so nervous and acted weird around him. But the few times when me and jongup actually talked and hung out  it was amazing and it just felt so right to just be around him.

 

There was one day that I won’t forget; it was the day that it was raining hard and I was late for school. While I was digging through my locker for my Biology notebook already super late, I happen to drop everything that was in my bag. As I was about to bend down to pick them up, I realized that someone was already picking up all my papers and notebooks, and as I look down I notice it was Jongup! He finished picking everything up and got up handing me my things, as he did he said “Look at you Nicole your all wet, here take my sweater so you could dry off.” Oh my god I thought, not only was he the sweetest for picking up all my things but he was such a gentleman for offering his sweater. This day was special for me, it was the day I can honestly say I fell for jongup even more.

 

I put his sweater on, and said thank you before running off to my Biology class, right before I walked in I smelled the sweater “Ohh…Jongup!!”

 

Lesly’s POV  

 

Ever since I had met Zelo, I haven’t been able to think of anyone else but him. I fell for his dorky faces that he loved to make, his ability to learn so fast and of course how adorable he looked. I knew that maybe I wasn’t his type just from seeing how he sometimes felt uncomfortable when we were together. But I would not let that stop me from loving that boy even more.

 

There was one day when Zelo did give me one of the best feelings in the world, but also he showed that maybe he didn’t dislike me as much as I thought.

 

It was the day before a big math test, and I was struggling on a problem for what now seemed like hours. I was all alone in the classroom until I heard the door opening; it just happened to be zelo! He walked in and sat next to me taking a look at the paper he said “If you’d like I can help you on this problem…” All that I did was nod and blush as he began to explain the problem to me. (A couple minutes later) “Finally, I’m done!! Thank you, zelo for helping me out.” He got up from his seat and pated my shoulder and smiled and just left. At that moment, I caught myself falling for him even more then imagined. These feelings for zelo were true and I couldn’t wait to let him know.

 

~The Next Day~

 

Narrator POV

 

It was almost the end of the school day, and everyone was all excited for the weekend! As Lesly and Nicole were sitting at the bench that was right in front of the flagpole that Zelo and Jongup would always hung out at, they saw Sam and Molly approaching the boys. They were close enough to be able to hear what the girls were talking about to zelo and jongup; and as they paid close attention they realized the girls had just asked the guys out on a double date, and the guys had accepted. As Lesly and Nicole heard this all they did was try and hide their tears that were now forming at the corners of their eyes.  

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      Hey guys its Zelo_Junhong514!!!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and stick around for more updates!!!! :)

B.A.P Fighting!!!