New start

You gonna SUFFER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 years later

 

Today was the happiness day ever for Min woo and Hyemi.Today they going to become a official wife and husband.

The wedding hall was full with media who want to see a wedding of two richest family in Korea.Not forget they idol friends who come to watch they history day.

Hyemi and Min woo decide to take back a summons that they file on Jessica.Hyemi and Min woo also make sure that there was no issue at newspaper and television about what Jessica had done to them that make fans don’t know about what happen at all.

Jessica decide to back off from Snsd and become a fashion designer.Her life was perfect with her fiancé,Donghae.Yup,Lee Donghae from Super Junior .

Donghae confess he feeling toward her when she still in jail.Donghae always visit her and give her advice that make her realize that she actually don’t love Jaejoong.

Thanks to Donghae,her life was so much happier than before and she also already back to her old self.Sweet and innocent Jessica

Jaejoong decide to give up on Hyemi and take a break to calm himself and try he best to forget Hyemi.He decide to take a break at Jeju island,the place he meet Dara.Jaejoong slowly fall inlove with Dara at their holidays at Jeju Island that got an approve from their fans,family and member.Of course,Hyemi was the happiness person when she know that Jaejoong already move on.Dara also know about Jaejoong and Hyemi past but she don’t care about that.For her,Jaejoong and Hyemi was a past while she and Jaejoong is a futue.Dara also close with Hyemi beside SNSD.

 

As for Hyemi,what happen to her at past make her become more stronger than before.

Bride waiting room.

‘You look beautiful Hyemi.I’m sure Min woo oppa will be stunned as soon he saw you in this dress’Jessica said as she smile at nervous Hyemi.

 

‘Unnie,I nervous.What happen if Min woo don’t find me attractive and decide not to marry with me?’Hyemi nervously said that make the other laugh.

‘How dare he do that.If he do that I will make sure that I punch he hard on he pretty face’Sooyoung joke as she make a punch style that make Hyemi laugh.

‘That is.You should be happy on your wedding,not nervous’Tiffany said as she smile at Hyemi.

‘I want to wear a wedding dress too’Dara pout that make everyone smile on her cuteness.

‘So that mean you need to ask Jaejoong oppa to married with you soon which I bet he will be happy too’Yoona said that make Dara blush.

‘Aigo,uri dara is shy’Taeyeon tease that make Dara blush harder than before.

With all the joke that SNSD and Dara create make Hyemi forget about her nervous for a while when she heard a knock on the door.

‘Who could that be?Yuri asked as she walked to the door.

‘I doubt that Min woo oppa because I already told Jaejoong oppa to make sure that Min woo would’t come here’Dara said

‘I’m sure that Min woo oppa can’t wait to see Hyemi’Sooyoung said as the other laugh when suddenly Mr,Mrs Song walked in with Taecyeon.

‘Umma,appa,oppa’Hyemi said as she stop laughing.

‘Umm.i guess we need to go now.Meet you at Wedding hall Hyemi’Jessica said as she and the other walked out from Hyemi waiting room

‘Aigo,my daughter so beautiful’Mrs Song praise as she hug Hyemi tight that make Hyemi almost can’t breathe but Hyemi just let it be.

‘I can’t believe today,you gonna be someone else wife’Mr Song said

‘But that would’t change he fact that you are our princess’Taecyeon said as he smile at he dongsaeng as tears already in he eyes.

‘Finally my wish to see my daughter get married is granted.How this day mean so much for me’Mrs Song said as she cry.

‘Umma,don’t cry.I don’t want you to be sad’Hyemi said as she almost cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter