our moments

You gonna SUFFER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘I heard that you and Jaejoong now friend.Is that true?’Taecyeon asked as soon Hyemi step in the Mansion.

‘That true.Why?Is something bother you?’Hyemi asked as she sit in front Taecyeon.

‘I….You know what he done to you right?He break your heart and you still want to become friend with him?’Taecyeon asked as he look Hyemi face.

‘Oppa,just because he break my heart doesn’t meant that I can’t be friend with him anymore’Hyemi said.

‘But I afraid you will get hurt again’Taecyeon said

‘Oppa,he just my friend not my boyfriend anymore’Hyemi said.

‘I know he still love you right.I afraid if one day he stole you away from Min woo.You know him right.’Taecyeon said he look Hyemi

‘Oppa,please.I don’t want to make enemies.I just want make friends.That all’Hyemi said as she hold Taecyeon hands.

‘Okay,but if he hurt you,tell me.I gonna teach him a lesson’Taecyeon said as he smile at Hyemi.

‘Okay oppa.I going to shower first.Goodnight’Hyemi said as she kiss Taecyeon cheek.

 

‘I would’t be the one who hurt.He was the one who will hurt’Hyemi thought to herself as she walked to her room.

 

Next morning,after Hyemi finish get ready to go on date with Min woo.

‘Where are you going young lady?’Taecyeon asked as he look at he sister.

‘Going on date with Min woo oppa?’Hyemi said as she show him her best smile ever.

‘Date?’Taecyeon asked as Hyemi just nod her head.

‘That great my dear,It already been long time since you and Min woo spent time together’Mrs Song said as she hug Hyemi.

‘Sent my Hi to Min woo’Mr Song said as he look at Hyemi.

‘Have a good time’Taecyeon said as he hug he Hyemi.

‘Thanks.Bye’Hyemi said as she walked to the door.

 

‘Hello babe’Min woo said as he kiss Hyemi cheek.

‘Hello’Hyemi said.

‘Where are we going today?’Hyemi asked as Min woo open the passenger door for her.

‘Secret.You will know as soon we arrived at there’Min woo said with smile as Hyemi pout.

‘I sure you will love it’Min woo said when Hyemi phone rings.

‘Can I?Hyemi asked as she show her phone to Min woo as Min woo nod he head.

 

‘Hello?Hyemi asked as she look at Min woo.

‘Hello?Hyemi its me,Jaejoong’Jaejoong said.

‘Owh,Jaejoong.What the matter?’Hyemi asked as Min woo look at her.

‘Look at the road’Hyemi whisper to Min woo.

‘Sorry’Min woo whisper back as he look at the road as he drive.

 

‘Erm,I want to ask you if you want to go dinner with me today.As a friend?’Jaejoong carefully asked.

‘I’m sorry Jaejoong but I on date with Min Woo oppa today.’Hyemi said.

‘Owh,Its so kay.’Jaejoong said as he try to hide he disspointed.

‘Bye’Jaejoong said as he hung up the phone

 

‘Who was It?’Min woo asked.

‘Jaejoong,he ask me to go dinner with him today’Hyemi said as she look at Min woo.

‘And what you say?’Min woo asked try to hide the fact that he heard Hyemi and Jaejoong conversation.

‘I told him that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter