Kidnap

You gonna SUFFER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemi open her eyes only to find a dark surround her

‘You already wake up’Someone said as Hyemi raise her head to look the owner voice

Jessica.

Hyemi was trying to speak but nothing come out.

‘Owh you want to say something?Wait I open the plaster for you’Jessica smirk as she take off the plaster.

‘What are you doing Jessica unnie?’Hyemi asked as she look at Jessica.

‘Can’t you tell what I was doing?I want to get rid of you.Everything in my life got ruined because of you!’Jessica yell as she slap Hyemi face.

‘Do you know that I love Jaejoong oppa so much?But you ruined everything!Jaejong oppa broke up with me because of you!You should’t survice that day but you know what hurt me more?Eventhought that time you already died,people still love you more than me,even my own member ignore me because of you!”Jessica yell on Hyemi face as Hyemi close her eyes in fear.

‘Unnie please let me go.please’Hyemi begged but Jessica just ignore it and walked to infront of her.

‘I already give you a warning didn’t i?but you ignored it!YOU THINK I PLAY AROUND WITH YOU!”Jessica yell at Hyemi

‘I give you a chance but you blown it.There was no more chance for you’Jessica said as she smirk at Hyemi.

‘If you want Jaejoong oppa then take it!i don’t care!i someone else flancee not Jaejoong oppa’Hyemi said as she look at Jessica

‘Do you think Min woo still want you?He don’t want you anymore Hyemi.He already hate you,what was the reason you think he don’t pick up you call?”Jessica said as she smirk evily at Hyemi.

‘No!Min woo oppa would’t hate me.You a liar!’Hyemi scream at Jessica as tears fall from her eyes.

‘Huh?Do you think I gonna fall with your tears?Never!’Jessica said.

‘What you think would happen for you tonight?I going to kill you infront of Jaejoong so he will felt the hurt that I felt’Jessica said evily as she call Jaejoong.

 

The SONG Mansion was chorus about Hyemi lost.

‘Umma,appa,is Hyemi still not back yet?’Taecyeon ask worriedly as he walked front and backward.

‘No yet,Taecyeon-ah,what if something happen to Hyemi?Umma don’t want to lost her again’Mrs Song said as she crying on Mr Song shoulder.

‘You don’t need to worried umma,I already told police about Hyemi and they will call us if they find Hyemi beside that I already told my friend to help’Taecyeon said as he try to calm down he mom and yet he heart was race like it going to burst anytime.

Meanwhile Jaejoong was drive to Min woo mansion as soon he heard about Hyemi lost.He know that Min woo already back since yesterday.

Jaejoong was drive on full speed,he don’t care if police want to chase him or anything.Right now the only thing on he mind now is Min woo and Hyemi.

 

Min woo just open the main door of he mansion as he received a punch instead of hello.

‘WTF!’Min woo yell as he look at Jaejoong who stand angrily infront of him.

‘How dare you speak like that right now!How dare you avoid Hyemi call,message and all!Don’t you know how Hyemi felt?!’Jaejoong yell infront of Min woo face as he just stay quiet.

‘Should’t you be happy with that?Finally you can be with Hyemi’Min woo bitterly said as he look at the floor.

‘Happy?It all your mistake!If you just pick up Hyemi call,I and Hyemi will eat lunch happily on café.If only you not make her sad,Hyemi would’t lost right now’Jaejoong said as he punch Min woo face.

Min woo was snapped to reality on he heard that Hyemi lost.

‘Hyemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter