make her mine

You gonna SUFFER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At DBSK dorm

 

‘I gonna make her mine.I love her.Why I so stupid that I didn’t even notice it before’jaejoong though to himself as he walk around he room.

‘Jae,what wrong?’yunho asked as he get in jaejoong room.

‘Nothing,I need to o somewhere’jaejoong said as he wear he jacket and leave the dorm.

 

‘I gonna make you mine,hyemi.I know you still love me.I don’t care if I need to stole you from min woo.I only want you to become mine again’jaejoong said to himself as he drive he car to SONG Mansion.

 

Meanwhile at SONG mansion.

 

‘Do you have fun today with 2pm hyung?’min woo asked as he and hyemi sit at garden.

Hyemi just nod her head.

‘I’m soo happy today at theme park.Next time,let go together okay?’hyemi asked as she look at min woo.

‘Okay and I’m sorry because I can’t company you this morning.I have important meeting’min woo said as he kiss hyemi hair.

‘Its so kay.I don’t want to disturb you work’hyemi said.

‘Auw,I’m so lucky have a understanding flancee like you’min woo said that make hyemi laugh.

‘I know’hyemi said as min woo pitch her cheeck.

‘That hurt’hyemi said with a pout.

‘Hahaha,I’m sorry.By the way,I need to go now’min woo said as he stand up.

‘Now?it still earlier’hyemi said as she pout.

‘I’m sorry but I need to go Busan for 3 days tomorrow.I have meeting’min woo said as hyemi walked him to he car.

‘Okay.Goodnight and take care’hyemi said.

‘You too.I’m gonna miss you’min woo said as he cares hyemi cheeck.

‘Love you’min woo kiss hyemi said as he get into he car and drove off.

 

‘So that mean he would’t be around hyemi for 3 days.That was good news for me’jaejoong said as he hide behind the tree near hyemi mansion.

 

Next morning at SNSD dorm.

 

Ding dong~~ ding dong~~

‘Yoona,go open the door’taeyon said as all the member gather at living room.

‘Why me?’yoona said as she pout.

‘Because you were the maknae.Go now’hyoyeon said as yoona go open the door.

 

‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!You here.I miss you’yoona scream from the door that make the other member wonder who come.

‘Yah!yoona.Who come?!’sooyoung yell.

‘Unnie,hyemi come’yoona said happily as she drag hyemi to living room.

‘AAAAAAAAAAA!Hyemi!we miss you’tiffany said as she was the one who run to hyemi and hug her.

‘Unnie,you been drama queen again’hyemi said as she laugh.

After finish with the hug,all of them sit at living room except for Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter