Hurt

You gonna SUFFER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong just arrived at he apartment when the bell door rings.

‘You here.Come in’Jaejoong said as he saw Jessica

‘Wait here.I take a drink for you’Jaejoong said as he walked to kitchen.

Jessica just nod her head as she look around Jaejoong apartment.It been a long time since her come to Jaejoong apartment.Jessica was look at the photo at table when she saw Jaejoong and Hyemi photo when they still a lover.

‘You still kept her photo oppa?You don’t even have our photo at here’Jessica thought to herself as she hold the picture frame.

‘What are you doing at there Jessica?’Jaejoong asked as he saw Jessica hold he and Hyemi photo.

‘It been a long time since I come here’Jessica said as she sit at sofa.Jaejoong just nod he head as he hands over a coke to Jessica.

‘So what are you want to talk about?’Jaejoong pretend like he don’t know anything eventhought he know what Jessica want to talk about.

‘About us.About our relationship.It not the same as before’Jessica said as she stare at the floor.

Jaejoong just remain quiet as he listen to what Jessica said.

‘When Hyemi back,you changed.You not like before oppa.Don’t you know how hurt I was when you act like that?’Jessica said as she try to hold back her tears.

‘I also want to talk about the same thing.About our relationship.I don’t..’Jaejoong didn’t finish he word as Jessica cut he sentence

‘No oppa.Please don’t say like that.I can’t live without you oppa.I love you so much that I willing to give up everything’Jessica cry as she hold Jaejoong hands.

‘’Jess,I don’t think I can’t continue this relationship anymore.I love you’Jaejoong said that make Jessica stop crying and smile.

‘But only as my dongsaeng.Nothing more than that’Jaejoong said that make Jessica cry even harder than before.

‘Why?Our relationship was fine before that bi*ch come back.She ruined our relationship’Jessica said as she wipe away her tears.

‘I already told you before Jessica.Don’t call her like that’Jaejoong raise he voice as he glare at Jessica.

‘Our relationship is over Jesscia.Try to accept the fact’Jaejoong said as he touch Jessica shoulder.

‘No.Our relationship not over!I would’t let that happen.If Hyemi not come back,we still a happy couple oppa.I told you before oppa.Kill her!’Jesscia yell crazily as Jaejoong try to hold her.

‘Jessica don’t you realize that our relationship make everyone around us suffer?Our group member,our friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter