Realize

You gonna SUFFER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemi just finish taking a bath when suddenly her phone rings.

 

‘Hello?Hyemi asked without look who called

‘Hey,its me Jaejoong’Jaejoong said as he sit on he bed.

‘Owh,whats up?Hyemi asked

‘I just want to ask you if you want to eat lunch and spent some time with me’Jaejoong said as he pray silently on he heart that Hyemi will say yes.

‘Sure,why not.It been a long time since we spent time as a friend right?’Hyemi said

‘Great.at usual place.2pm.I see you there’Jaejoong said as he hung up the phone.

 

‘Yes!she agreed to meet me.It was the time for me to prove that I still love her’Jaejoong said to himself as he completely forget about Jessica,he girlfriend.

 

‘I make a right decision right?I mean why not?He my friend and my ex not more than that’Hyemi said to herself as she look at the sky.

‘Min woo oppa.I miss you’Hyemi said as she look at the sky as she remember at Min woo.

 

Flashback

‘Babe,if you miss me.Look at the sky.Cause I always be the sky who always protect you and always company you to everywhere you go’Min woo said as he look at Hyemi eyes.

‘Like usual oppa.You was a sweet talker’Hyemi said as she pitch Min woo cheeck.

‘That hurt’Min woo said as he cares he cheeck as Hyemi just smile at him.

‘Please always smile like thist.All my hurt,my pain and tiredly day will gone everytime I see you smile.So smile for me’Min woo said as he lay he head on Hyemi shoulder.

‘Oppa’Hyemi said as she touch Min woo hair.

‘Just for a while.Let me stay in this position’Min woo said as he close he eyes

 

‘Day by day,I start to afraid of losing you.Call me selfish,stupid or whatever.Just have you by myside make me felt better’Hyemi thought to herself as she look at her and Min woo engagement photo.

 

Meanwhile at China,Min woo also look at the sky while thinking of Hyemi.

‘Do you also do the same as I do Hyemi?’Min woo thought to himself as he look at the sky.

Min woo look at he phone as he kept thinking to call Hyemi or not.

‘I can’t.I can’t call her.I’m sorry babe,I need to do this so I won’t  hurt so much when I let you go’Min woo thought to himself as he put he phone on table.

 

At Happy café.Jaejoong arrived earlier than he and Hyemi promise to meet.Jaejoong already order all Hyemi favourite food and desert when Hyemi come and sit infront of him.

‘Hey,I’m not late right?’Hyemi asked as she put her hand at chair beside her.

‘No,you arrived right on time’Jaejoong said as he smile at Hyemi.

‘I already order our lunch’Jaejoong said as he saw Hyemi was about to call the waiter.

‘Our?’Hyemi blankly ask.

‘Yes,our.I order you favourite food and desert’Jaejoong said as Hyemi just smile at him.

‘Where Jessica unnie?I thought we going to lunch with her?’Hyemi asked as she look around for Jessica.

‘No,this lunch just for two of us’Jaejoong said.

‘Owh’Hyemi just nod her head when the food arrived.

 

‘How could you Jaejoong oppa.You told me that you need to meet you mom today but  the truth is you going to have lunch with Hyemi?Just wait Hyemi,if I can’t get him,you also can’t’Jessica thought to herself as she look at Hyemi who was laughed at Jaejoong joke.

 

‘L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter