Chapter 3

Saranghae, My Idol Prince

Chapter 3

 

“It’s been hard for two of you since both of you have to help me finish the album by this summer. If not because of this you both don’t have to…”

“What “you both”, don’t put me with this guy please!”

L said back without hesitant.

“You think I will like to be put together with you!”

Taemin roll his eye,

“What can you do besides acting cool?”

“It’s the same to you!”

L fights back.

“Who’s same as you, do you dare to against me one to one?!”

Taemin loosen the collar of the shirt, standing onto the couch, posing a pose saying his ready for the fight.

“Wait! I won’t stop you two from fighting. But please don’t hit each other’s face, we gain our popularity from our faces!”

Yonghwa said this because he knew that L is too lazy and indifferent to fight, so he will not fight with Taemin.

If L decides to fight, Taemin definitely will be beaten up by him.

Despite Taemin know some fighting techniques, but L was trained since young, so Taemin does not stand a chance to win.

After confirming that they will not fight, Yonghwa walk towards the luggage and enter the password.

Password Error!

Yonghwa frowned and enter the password again.

Password Error!

He continued trying for a few times but…

Password Error!

“Ya, Why is the password wrong?”

He asked L and Taemin helplessly.

While on the couch, Taemin snatch the remote control when L is not noticing and change back to the previous channel, lying on the couch lazily and said,

“Isn’t the password the birthdate of mine and that idiot?!”

L walks towards the TV unhappily and pull out the TV wire.

Taemin look at L furiously,

“Ya You! Fight me!”

L disregard Taemin and stroll towards Yonghwa, saying calmly,

“Quickly change the password, Don’t put my birthdate with that fool’s one.”

“Who’s a fool? You idiot!”

“Idiot? Who are you pointing to?”

 “Of course idiot points to you!”

Taemin got really mad, he didn’t noticed that he was fooled, while he is point his finger towards L.

L smirks,

“Bingo! The idiot is now pointing to me with his finger!”

“You… I mean you’re the idiot!”

Taemin is insanely angry, putting down his hand and into his pocket.

“Don’t have to deny, the whole world knows you’re a fool plus an idiot!”

“You are the one who’s a fool plus idiot!”

“Stop your explanation, I’m telling you I get it that you are the one.”

Yonghwa was speechless to both of their arguments.

“Hey shut up both of you!”

Yonghwa finally used up his patience and starts scolding both of them.

After the scolding from Yonghwa, L and Taemin has stopped their arguments.

They stand around the luggage,

“Did you get the wrong luggage while checking the luggage in the airport?”

L said while squatting down and look at the luggage.

Yonghwa have no idea and shakes his head lossly.

L stood up and walks into the kitchen.

He walks out with a kitchen knife, his face seems to be annoyed

Both Yonghwa and Taemin are shock upon seeing this.

 What is this guy doing?!

“What are you doing?”

Yonghwa asked.

“I’m gonna hack the lock!”

The moment L finish his line, the lock has been hacked.

Well, doing things straight and without hesitating is his style…

Taemin quickly placed the knife back into the kitchen cautiously.

Yonghwa shows an awkward smile and open the luggage, surprised by the things inside.

L sees him dazing off, walk towards and hit his head softly asking,

“Why are you dazing?”

“This…this is not my luggage!” Yonghwa stare at the luggage.

L quickly skim through, only sees the luggage contains some clothes, a pair of ragged dolls, a photo frame of a family, a thick photo album and a DVD cd rom.

After seeing nothing much to watch, he walks back to the couch.

Yonghwa curiously takes out the photo frame and look.

In the photo frame, there is an old-looking American couple and a doll-looking girl with black and long hair in the middle of the couple.

“They look so happy!”

Yonghwa said calmly.

He takes out the photo album from the luggage and flip through it.

The photo album contains photos of happy moments of that family.

L said coldly to Taemin,

“You don’t wanna go see whats inside?”

Out of curiosity, Taemin was actually planning to go and look what’s inside, but because L said it, he acted like he is not interested and said coolly,

“There’s nothing to see there!”

The atmosphere between them is still as stiff as before…

“Their smiles are so brilliant, making people to get envy of them.”

Yonghwa continue looking at the photos.

This made Taemin to get more curious, but he does not wants to lose his face, so he conscientiously connect the TV wire and turn on the TV continuing to watch his concert.

Yonghwa is smiling non-stop while looking at the photos,

“Myungsoo, Taemin, do you know that the girl in this photo has something that we doesn’t have!”

 “Oh, really?” L reply with unconcern, his eye are focusing on the TV screen, planning how to snatch back the remote control from Taemin.

Yonghwa was borned in a music family, his grandpa and his father is both famous musicians, his mum is a famous violinist, the ones who accompany him from young was not his family, but music and musical instruments.

Taemin’s dad is the CEO of a famous computer technology company and his mum is an international famous movie actress. His parents are both always busy, although he has an older brother, but his brother spent all his time with woman without spending time with him at all, so basically Taemin did not had a happy childhood as well.

L’s family is even more impressive, his grandpa is the CEO of this hotel, his father owns a gang of his own in Asia and he’s also the leader of an international gang, his mum is the sister of a big company CEO. In addition, he is the only child in the family so the entire family treated him like a treasure but L doesn’t feels happy at all.

So compared to the three of them, the girl in the photo, her plain happiness, is what they envy…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to leave me a comment!!! I appreciate both negative and positive ones!!!!