Chapter 11

Saranghae, My Idol Prince

 

Chapter 11

“The group of boys went home with horse manure all over their bodies, and when they told their parents that I bullied them, none of their parents believed them and even scolded them!”

L listens attentively to her childhood story, he does not notice that his lips was curling up while listening to her.

The person, who seems to be indifferent to everything, is now getting interested in her childhood story…

What hyung said last time is correct, she has those happy memories that none of us has ever had.

L thought.

He supports his hand with his left hand, watching with interest at Hayeon who’s vividly describing her childhood story.

After she finished, she saw L watching her intently, and thought there’s something on her face. Immediately, she stands up and rushes into the washroom and look in the mirror.

L startled, no idea what she’s doing.

She’s such a babo!! (“babo” means stupid/fool)

-----------------------------

Hayeon cleans the plates after they’ve finished their breakfast.

L is preparing to go out, thinking how blurs and silly she is, he said,

“Ya! When we’re not at home, do not open the door for any strangers!”

Hayeon stuck her head out from the kitchen, watching L in amuse.

Is he concern about me?! O.O

L seems to know what she is thinking, he said calmly,

“I just don’t trust you! Oh, and tonight I’ll be back for dinner, I’ll also call them back.”

Before he closes the door, he said to Hayeon,

“And also, please learn more Korean words from dictionary.”

After he’d done speaking, he shuts the door.

Hayeon, who’s looking lost, takes out the dictionary and starts studying.

--------------------------------

Dinner time

They really come back for dinner!   

Right now, Hayeon already finish preparing the dishes, waiting for them to come home.

Upon seeing that their back, she runs to Yonghwa with her dictionary, asking,

“How do I read this word? And what’s the meaning?”

Yonghwa smile at her and he explain to her how to pronounce that word and the meaning of it.”

After Yonghwa finished explaining, Taemin suddenly snatch the dictionary away from her, saying impatiently,

“Now it’s dinner time, not study time!”

“But I haven’t finishes asking!”

She tries to get back her dictionary.

Taemin raise the dictionary up high.

Hayeon who is just nice 160cm/”5.25” feet tall, no matter how high she jumps, she couldn’t reach it. (And btw for your information, Taemin is around 178cm/”5.8” feet tall.)

“Return me my dictionary!”

“Eat first!”

“I haven’t finishes asking, give me back!”

“No!”

“If you don’t return me, I will not let you eat your dinner!”

………

After that, Hayeon chase after Taemin round the dining table.

Yonghwa shrugged his shoulders and walk behind Taemin, he grab the dictionary when Taemin is not noticing, returning it to Hayeon.

“Let’s eat first!”

Yonghwa says.

“Okay!” Hayeon said obediently.

Taemin is unhappy now…

“I said to eat first, and you refused, but when hyung said it, you agree?!”

“It’s simple, why will a normal person listen to the words of a fool?”

L cross his arms and sits in front the dining table.

“You idiot, what did you just said?”

“Seems like you enjoys people to call you a fool!”

“No one will enjoy that! You idiot!”

They fight begins once again…

Hayeon realized that that this is how they facilitate their friendship, by fighting, quarrelling and scolding each other.

If she says this out, they might really hit each other to deny this.

-----------------------------------

Since the day that L starts to grow interest on Hayeon, Taemin and Yonghwa has been coming back for dinner more often. Sometimes they even have their breakfast with her before leaving for schedule.

-----------------------------------

Same as always, they haven’t returns even when Hayeon goes to bed.

“Ann sleeps in the left, Andy will sleep at the right, and I’ll be in the center!”

Hayeon placed her two old-looking dolls beside her, giggling while she lies down.

Oh I forgot to off the lamp!

Actually the lamp is just beside the bed, but Hayeon does looks like she intend to turn it off.

It’s because she knew that later after she’s asleep, Yonghwa will turn it off for her.

Don’t know since when, Hayeon starts to have such thoughts every time when she goes to bed.

After she was asleep…

There’s a sudden flash of light in the dark, followed by a large noise.

Hayeon is frightened awake.

She looks at the clock which glows in neon green light.

Its 2a.m now….  

Outside, the thunder continues to roar, accompanied with sounds of raindrops dropping from the sky.

Hayeon trembled, when the lightning flashes.

She is afraid of the lightning and the thunder ever since she was young.

In the past, if there’s such situation like this, she would runs to her mum and dad’s room and lies on the space in between them.

Her mum and dad would embrace her, and she would falls back to sleep within a few minutes.

It’s her habit since then, hugging her two dolls, she comes down from the bed, and out the room.

She unconsciously enter a room, she don’t even know whose room was that.

On the bed, there lies a person.

Hayeon sits on the floor beside the bed and hugging her knees tightly.

“Is it Hayeon?”

The person on the bed suddenly asks. 

Hayeon startle, and with a softly voice she says,

“What happened?”

“The time when thunder roars, is when the gate of hell opens, and the devil will comes out to takes people’s soul away.”

“That’s just a story that people use to scare children!”

“Mum and dad were caught by that devil at a night like this! That day…”

The person on the bed keeps quiet and listens to what she says.

--------------------------------------------

Updating on weekend!! Please be patience!!!