Chapter 4

Saranghae, My Idol Prince

Chapter 4

 

“Hey, all my newly composed songs are in the luggage!” Yonghwa suddenly remembered about the luggage.

“What?! “

“What?!”

L and Taemin said it at the same time, they are surprise by their tacit. Looking at each other, they both roll their eyes and turn their heads back.

“Stop your fights already! Quickly think of the solution now, or we don’t have to release our album throughout this year already!”

Yonghwa said while rubbing his temple.

“You put your hand phone into the luggage too! Since your phone is in the luggage…”

Without waiting L to finish his line, Taemin snapped,

“Your phone has GPS , so we can know where is the luggage even if the phone is off by asking the company!!” 

Taemin look at L proudly as he said what L wants to say.

“Taemin is right!”

Yonghwa approve to what Taemin said.

Actually L was the one who thought of that idea first…

L disdain Taemin and put on his sunglasses, standing up from the couch, looking at Yonghwa.

“Hyung, bring along your ID card, I’ll go with you to the company now.”

Yonghwa nodded and also put on his sunglasses, ready to go out with L.

“Ya, Bring me along too!”

Taemin is unwilling to be “abandon” by them.

“Why not you stay and watch your concert!” L turns to Taemin and said.

“I can decide whether I wants to watch or not, so it’s none of your business!”Taemin put on his sunglasses and roll his eyes when saying.

“You, it’s none of my business, but please stay away from me!”

Yonghwa giggled as he watch them started arguing again.

“Stay away from me too!”

“If it’s not because of hyung, do you think I will even talk to you?!”

“Oh, then if it’s not because of hyung, I don’t even wants to look at you!”

The war between both of them starts again………..

-------------------------------------------

Back to Hayeon

Growl~~

Hayeon realize that she is starting to feel hungry.

She grab the menu from the table beside the bed and see, forming an “O” shape after reading the menu.

It’s so expensive!!!

As she look at her favorite chocolate fruit mousse cake, it’s only the size of her palm costs 9000 won, and she needs to eat at least a few pieces to fill up her stomach.

She cannot afford to eat!

In the end, Hayeon decides to go to a cheaper stall to have some food.

Luckily she brought her ID card, passport and purse with her when she’s at the checkpoint.

She got depress when she thinks about her luggage and walks out of her room.

She closed the room door, when she turns over, the lift door opens and a cleaner walks out of the lift.

Hayeon immediately rush towards the closing door of the lift.

*“Wait!”

Oh ! It’s closing!

When she is about to give up, a hand with a golden ring block the lift door for her, the door opens once again.

Hayeon quickly got into the lift.

Omg, that was close….

 She smiles as a sign of relief.

“I told ya to use the VIP lift, you idiot deliberately wants to squeeze in this lift! Such a waste of time!”

Suddenly there’s a dissatisfied person’s complaint.

Hayeon turn over nervously…

 !!!!! It was the three of them!!!!! O.O

The three idols!!!!

She rubs her eyes to make sure she’s seeing the correct things.

After making sure, her eyes widens with disbelief.

Even if the three of them are wearing sunglasses, she can still figures out who is who!

The one at the corner standing without any expression is L.

Standing at the other corner, the one who complained is Taemin

And lastly the one standing nearest to Hayeon, is the one who helped her during the airport incident, which is Yonghwa.

Of course, she doesn’t know what their names are.

She only can recognize their faces that’s all.

Meeting such popular idols prince, she is supposed to make some excited moves or expressions.

However, exclude the surprising face she had just now, there’s no more expression, only giving a friendly smile.

Inadvertently, Hayeon’s vision lands on Yonghwa’s golden ring.

Yonghwa feels uncomfortable with Hayeon staring at his finger, unintentionally he puts his hand into his pocket.

*“Stop!”

Hayeon grab Yonghwa’s wrist, pulling his hand out of the pocket.

It’s him!! I found him!!

Hayeon got excited but Yonghwa’s face is filled with doubts.

“Ya! You ert, let go of him!”

Taemin step forward and slap her hands away angrily.

This guy, Isn’t him the one at the airport who’s being beaten up for molesting a girl! How could it be so coincidence?  He must been stalking us!

Taemin thought to himself and sent a warning using his glare to Hayeon.

“Even Hyung saved you just now, but can you don’t show us so obvious your ‘dirty’ hobby?! If you want to express your gratitude towards hyung, can you choose a normal way to express?!”

Yonghwa was “touch” by some stranger, of course L will also stand out.

Well, it seems that all of them mistaken her as a boy…

Just when Hayeon wants to explain, the lift door opens.

L and Taemin protects Yonghwa side by side and ‘escape’ from the lift.

Hayeon daze for a few seconds, and quickly chase after them, shouting loudly,

*“Wait!”

L saw that she’s chasing them, really mistaken her as a ‘ert’, and immediately orders the security guards to inform police.

“Ya, Please don’t run! I---“

Hayeon is stop by the security guards without finishing her line.

Before she could notice, she was carried into a police car…

“Where are you taking me to?”

-----------------------------------------

*Said in english