Calling redocean-

Dango Productions (CLOSED!)

Crestfallen


Title (5/5)

When I first read the title I was blown away! Crestfallen has a exciting feel to it and it made me want to read it so bad! Good job. And, it also matched the story well.

Appearance (5/5)

I find it to be organized, there is no problems there. Everything isn't all over the place; good job.

Description/Foreword (10/10)

I think the Description is really nice. I drew me in and made me read it, good job. And the forward as well. I would have did that but, hey it worked for you.

English (9/10)

As for the grammar mistakes, I didn't see many. Just a selected few. Well done.

Flow (10/10)

Love the flow in this threeshot- wasn't too fast or slow; it was just right.

Characters (10/10)

You did a good job on the characters, there wasn't any major problems with them.

Plot (10/10)

This plot was touching, I loved it! I was something different from other Threeshots I read. Very good.

Creativity (10/10)

I think this story is very original, and unique. I like it the most because it had me glued, and I am a very, very picky reader.

Font (5/5)

You did really good with picking the font, it was easy for my to read the story.

Enjoyment (15/15)

Lets say, when I first found out Lee Sungyeol was one of the characters, you already had me. He is my Ultimate Bias, well one of them. And the story over all is so touching. Of course I will sub the story.

Total: 99/100


Reviewer: ShanieceLeeTaemin