Calling LeonardoDaFishy

Dango Productions (CLOSED!)

Urban Kiss

LeonardoDaFishy

Reviewer: themightyrocklee

Title (5/5)- Was it cliché? Did it match the story? I’m not sure how this ties into the story, but as it is ongoing, I’m sure it will come into play later

Description/Foreword (10/10) - Is it interesting? Does it captivate the reader? Character chart and summary are nice.

English (9/10)- Grammar errors, vocabulary used, and punctuation. “Hearing that, your face went beet red as you abruptly closed her window and turned around.” Your pronoun usage here is off. Personally, I don’t like ‘you’ stories and this is one of the reasons why. You already went through the trouble of naming the main character. Use her name! The story could be just as well written in third or first person.


you decided to alter between taking quick peeks at him” should be alternate instead of alter here.

 

Other than a few instances like above, everything else is on point


Flow (10/10)- Was it too fast or too slow? Everything is in a logical sequence and there’s never too much happening at once.


Characters (9/10) - Are they well developed? Are they different? I find myself interested in Daehyun the most. His mood changes are seemingly unprovoked but I wonder why he’s like that. Chanyeol is a mystery to me in a good way.

Plot (8/10)- Was it easy to understand? Did it have unexpected twists? Did it have unnecessary ideas?  I can tell what is going on and the characters are easy to keep track of.


Creativity (9/10) - Is it original? How is it unique? With all the school stories on AFF the theme itself isn’t too creative, but the characters and their interactions are captivating.


Font (5/5) - Is the font hard to read? Was it unnecessary? No comment


Enjoyment (15/15)-Did I enjoy it? Would you want to subscribe? I will say that this is one of the few stories involving EXO that I would be interested in.

 

Total: 80/85

 

Thanks For Requesting!