Calling deadbeats

Dango Productions (CLOSED!)

Airbag


Title (5/5)

Let just say I love the title, its creative and matches the story really well!

Appearance (3/5)

I think it could us a poster maybe, and maybe something else in you description and forward to make it more eye catching to your readers, other than that it's perfect.

Description/Foreword (7/10)

There is no description at all, just a quote. Add a little something about the story to catch your readers. Remember, people read those things. And I like how you started you forward with a prologue. I wouldn't do it but it's a good idea.

English (10/10)

Good job on your grammar and punctuations. I didn't see none as I was reading. That's a good thing. I know me, as a reader, hates bad spelling and grammar. Good job.

Flow (9/10)

From what I have read, I say it's fine. But, I couldn't really tell since you only have two chapters.

Characters (9/10)

Like the flow, I can't really tell because you have only two chapters. But, I like Minsoek and from what I read; he matches the story well.

Plot (9/10)

I find the plot easy to understand. But, like I said before. The more chapters the better.

Creativity (8/10)

I think it's creative, in a scents. I mean boy meets boy at a club, the start liking each other. I have read that before in other stories. But, I like your idea for this plot.

Font (5/5)

The font was nice and clear, so I was able to read it without having to squint. Good job picking the font for this story.

Enjoyment (14/15)

I would love to subscribe. Hopefully you update soon, needs more chapters. Haha.

Total: 89/100


Reviewer: ShanieceLeeTaemin