Chapter 2

I Hate You So Much That I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

I quickly cleaned the mess of eyeliner and tears from my pillow and got up from the bed to go to the private bathroom that's in my bedroom. I threw the mess of paper towels in the trash can, and put the dirty pillow case in the hamper. I sighed as I look in the mirror, to see a boy with puffy red eyes, running and ruined eyeliner, dark circles, bags, and naming all the flaws in myself. I took a deep breath and let it out. I'm getting married to the boy that teased me, despised me, treat me like nothing, and the list goes on. It has been going on for the past 7 years and I never knew why. But I'll stay strong and do this for my loving parents, but definitely not for him, Chanyeol. But for him, my crush.

I quickly washed my messy face and reapplied my eyeliner and walked downstairs to the living room and grabbed my keys and without a word from my parents I yelled a goodbye through the house, followed by an I love you from them. Then a luv ya too from me as a closed the door and went in my car and started the long drive back to uni. 

------At D.O.M.I.N.O. practice (IDK i just made up a group name)-------

Luhan's POV 

Lay was walking with me to my group practice to get prepared with our comeback. This practice, we have to practice the dancing and that's why Lay, the dancing machine of a best friend is joining me, and will well teach us some dance moves and such.

"Luhan ah, don't get too stressed out over Sehun. You are finally in a Kpop idol group now!" He exclaimed

"Yeah.. and I'm so grateful to get Oh Sehun in this band too and he was the one, who also got me detention for so called 'ual activity during class'" I say while rolling my eyes.

Before you know it.. "Ufff" I muffled as I came in contact was a body and fell backwards on my bum.

"Luhan are you okay?' Lay asked as the rude one walked away.

"Yeah,

Please log in to read the full chapter