CH 7: The Date and The Group Talk

I Hate You So Much That I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I looked around the city, since I've never been in this part of Seoul before. As Sehun dragged me with grabbing my wrist, I had quick looks at cute shops and restuarants along with some of the tallest buildings I've ever seen. It was an amazing sight to see outside of Seoul University and right before you know it, Sehun had dragged me to a cute bubble tea shop with little decorations on the window and before I could admire anything else, he whisked me away into the store.

I looked in amazment at the menu with infinite (see what I did there) kinds or flavors of bubble tea, that I have ever seen before. As I was looking at the huge menu above us, I knew Sehun was looking at me with a smile and chuckled at how much of a little kid I did look like now. I was thinking about what flavor to pick out of the numerous choices, until I realized that we were already in front of the long line. 

"So Luhannie~<3 what flavor do you want to order?" Sehun asked me with the pet name again, even before the cashier could ask.

"Umm... how about Chocolate please?" I said to the cashier, then realized who it was..... Daehyun. Luckily he hadn't noticed who we were yet.

"Mine would be Coffee." Sehun said.

"That would be 10,000 won" Daehyun said and as soon as Sehun gave the money to him, he looked up to give the change........

"Yah! You were the one that stole my future boyfriend!" He said as he looked at me, then started glaring at Sehun when Sehun returned the look.

I smiled nervously and quickly said between the two glaring boys to prevent a fight in a public place,"Hey guys let's settle down." I then grabbed Sehun by the arm and took the change and dropped it in the tip cup and quickly moved to the next line to wait for our bubble tea.

"Hehe... Well Sehun-ah are you okay?" I laughed nervously as we were waiting for our teas. 

"Yeah Luhannie, as long as you are mine, I am happy." He said with an instant smile.

Umm.... I wonder how Sehun would like me all of a sudden after what happened between us before and what he did to me..........

----Same Day 7:00pm at D.O. and Luhan's Dorm-------

"Alright everyone, we are going to have these meetings every now and then since there has been some troubles that had started to happen now." Kyungsoo said now as the group of friends had gathered in a circle around Luhan's bed with pillows and sleeping bags.

"So, who would like to go first?" Baekhyun asked

Please log in to read the full chapter