CH 9: The Complicated Twists of the Love Train

I Hate You So Much That I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

ALLL STARTING WITH SUHO AND LAY THING

Lay's POV 

I was just walking quickly and bumping into most people I pass by, recieving angry shouts behind, but that only made me walk faster away from HIM. I couldn't think straight, I couldn't say those apologies to the people I had bumped into, I was just filled with anger, pain, sadness, and heartbreak. I knew this wasn't going to work, but I had to give it a try right? I like him a lot, wait no scratch that, LIKED or maybe even LOVED a bit him even. I felt disgusted now, I did sleep with a guy that already did have a boyfriend, that was more handsome, talented, and famous than me. I felt worthless and didn't know what to do except to seek the comfort of my friends. Thank god it was the weekend.

 

Same time~~~~~~~~~In D.O. and Luhan's School's Dorm room

D.O. POV

"UGGggggg. Where are you going Luhan? You know it's the weekend." I say as I groggily woke up in the late morning or afternoon. 

"I know Kyunggie," He said as he was fixing his jacket and hair. "But today my schedule just had to be a surprise today and made me have a photoshoot today!" He quickly said as he was filling up his bag and putting on BB cream. "I won't be back till late tonight, soo don't worry about making food for me!" As soon as he opened the door, he yelled "KYUNGSOO SOMEONE"S HERE FOR YOU!" I groaned at being annoyed at Luhan's loud voice sometimes and how I was disrupted from my sleep. 

I was just laying on my bed with my eyes closed with no desire to sleep again but to relax myself after a exhausting week of Uni and test and school stuff. I felt it get darker over me and slowly opened my eyes to tan skin, thick lips, and dark brown eyes.

"Hey beautiful" He said with a smirk on his face and pecked my lips.

I gasped at his sudden action and then it slipped out of my mouth, "Kai....Do.You.Like.Me?" I ask looking at his handsome f

Please log in to read the full chapter