CH 12: Mission Go!

I Hate You So Much That I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone is still dead in sleep while the alarm clock has been ringing since 10:00am

(Now it’s 12:30pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan was the first one to wake up to the loud ringing of the alarm clock and with his sleepy mode; he quickly slammed his hand on the alarm clock. He then rubbed his eyes and yawned before taking a look at the alarm clock.

 

“Omo! It’s 12:30!” The deer exclaimed and instantly jumped off the bed to meet the floor, “I have to wake up the others before the plan is ruined.”

 

As he rubbed his head while he stood up and was about to walk towards the others dorms to wake them up…….before realizing all of them were asleep in his room. He then tripped again to meet not the floor this time but a ….. Tao’s to be exact.

 

As the older was muttering angry curse words about how he couldn’t get out of this; a sleep Kyungsoo woke up after Luhan tripped over him and quickly widen his eyes as he saw the poor deer boy still in Tao’s while the panda is sleeping peacefully while cuddling with Baekhyun.

 

The owl quickly pulled the older up to his feet and Luhan huffed at the horrific sight of the room and the people. Kyungsoo quickly remembered the plan and went to the kitchen to decide to make whether lunch or breakfast for the bunch.

 

Luhan decided to go the safer route and decided to wake up the new couple of Xiulay? from their position of cuddling. “YAH! Wake up you two!” Luhan said as he threw his bowtie at the two and started kicking them after 5 minutes of no movement. Lay was the first one up and quickly whined “Luhan stop, o-okay w-we’re awake.” As he was the one being kicked really hard.

 

Luhan smirked and slapped Xiumin on his head and the older quickly woke up to only shout at Luhan, “Yah! That is not how you treat your sunbae!” Xiumin said as Lay quickly started comforting the baozi.

 

“Since when were you a sunbae? I thought you were only a baozi?” Luhan said with a smile as he adjusted his glasses and decided to leave the pair to wake up the other.

 

“Lay-ah, let’s go to the bathroom.” Xiumin whined at the younger as Lay sighed and said, “Fine, but only for our teeth this time.”

 

Luhan then went to the scary duo of a wushu master and a diva who were sleeping peacefully in front of his bed. He quickly cleared his throat and prayed he wouldn’t die today and carefully tapped Tao’s shoulder.

 

“WHO THE HELL DID THAT!” Tao said he stood up while pinning Luhan to the wall.

“S-Sorry Tao it was time to wake up.” Luhan said with his eyes closed, preparing for his death.

 

“Oh okay, Baekkie, it’s time to wake up.” The panda said while pu

Please log in to read the full chapter