CH 11: The Weird… But Serious Plan of Xi Luhan

I Hate You So Much That I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Gathered everyone in Luhan’s Dorm room at like 1:00am (Everyone was too tired to check)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Luhan went from dorm to dorm to wake up a cranky baozi, a tired unicorn, a sleepy owl, a sassy Baekhyun, and a panda that looked like he could kill you. Luhan happily had them sitting down in front of a blank wall with a laptop on the bed.

 

A Luhan with nerdy glasses and his hair was straight up which was cut short with pink highlights stood in front of them. The others looked at this Luhan weird who was wearing a crooked bowtie on his deer pajamas.

 

A smile that could potential blind the 5 sleepy boys came from the deer as he the laptop to a PowerPoint titled “How to Destroy and Potential kill Oh Sehun and his Friends”

 

Everyone now was looking at Luhan like he was crazy because well they had and did develop feelings for their enemy already. Basically they knew this was going to be awkward to tell Luhan this.

 

“So I have you all here today to talk about a very interesting topic that I have thought of last night.” The deer said as he walked to the front of the audience.

 

Baekhyun and Tao face palmed themselves that their crazy person of a friend that didn’t appreciate how hot of a boyfriend Luhan had.

 

Kyungsoo whined as he was excited yesterday of gaining a hot boyfriend.

 

Xiumin and Lay was the only actual people in the group who were excited to plan revenge.

 

Luhan pulled up the next slide to pictures of them next to pictures of the “enemies”

 

“Xiumin, you’re going to be paired up with Chen.”

 

“Lay with Suho.”

 

Of course the two high fived each other and gave a kiss for celebration. You could say they are the new couple?

 

“Kyungsoo with Kris.”

 

“Wait…. What??!!!??” They owl boy exclaimed with his eyes wide open and well now wide awake.

 

“Well you sounded like you didn’t w

Please log in to read the full chapter