Chapter 5: A Strange Night and A Weird Kiss

I Hate You So Much That I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lay's POV

I sighed as the street lights pass by one by one throughout the city as he drove and I checked my watch in the dim light in the car. 9:50pm, it read, ugg how much longer am I stuck with a stranger in a really nice car  going to like nowhere. Then we were going into a rural area with no more city lights and eventually we arrived at a huge mansion, probably ten million times better than the already huge dorm at the school. My mouth literally dropped open at the sizde of the house.

"Wait till you see the bedroom." He smirked.

I paused, wait what is going to do with me? I thought. I took a deep breath and breathed out. Is he really going to do what I think he is going to do?

"U-u-mm w-w-hat are y-you going to d-d-o with me?" I asked really nervously.

"What do you think?" As he opened my car door and took me by the waist and lead me to the house.

"U-Umm I really don't know..." I replied

"Well you'll see." He whispered in my ear and I maybe thought that was y for a second and instanting blushed as we walked into the huge mansion and up the stairs. As we went to his bedroom, he closed the door carelessy and pushed me to wall. Then his hand was on my waist and his lips on mine. I was shocked and couldn't think because of the fireworks going off in my head. Then without knowing my hands traveled to his neck and pulled him closer. 

Then he pulled his jacket off along with mine without our lips losing contact and he carried me to the bed and then I gasped. That's when he took the oppurtunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. As he slowly lifts up my shirt with us still making out, the door suddenly burst open.

"Kim Joomyun!" Someone shouts.

We both turned our heads as our lips pulled from each other to see a tall, blond guy walking in on us. 

"Did you get drunk again?" He asked as he walked over and pulled Joomyun off of me. 

"Maybe." Joomyun replied back

"Why did you start doing this with Chen and this time you took it too far by bringing someone home? Really?" The tall blond said

"Kris, relax, I was just getting stress off at work from the studio and having some fun that you interupted." Joonmyun said calmly.

I sat up on the bed and then Kris said, "Suho, you have to stop doing this, it wo

Please log in to read the full chapter