We Meet Again Pt.2

You Haven't Changed One Bit

3840782_orig.jpg

Credit as tagged

Youngjae's POV

I had to remind myself every 10 minutes that what happened yesterday was not a dream and that it was really Lina that I actually met yesterday. I blame myself. How couldn't I had notice her the moment I saw her!? How can I ever forget her beautiful light brown eyes and her cute chubby cheeks? Was it that she looked thinner? No. If she had gotten thinner she wouldn't had have chubby cheeks. Maybe it was New York that changed her a bit. Yeah, I guess once she started getting acustomed to New York she followed the scene around her. Even though we needed to go through a dress rehearsal yesterday, my excitment to see Lina again brought me to text her whenever there is free time. In fact, I was starting to ignore my members a bit just to text her and get into the conversation. "Who are you texting," asked Daehyun. Speaking of Daehyun, I wonder if Lina would mind the close friendship I have with him? This will be interesting. "This person I had a reunion with a couple of hours ago. She's actually going to be our photographer for tomorrow." Daehyun's eyes grew a little. "A reunion? Was it a girl," he smirked. This guy I swear. "Yes it was a girl," I paused a little. "Actually she was this girl I had a crush on during high school. She's a senior here in New York University. Here's a picture of her from high school." I took out my phone and showed him a picture of Lina that I took for her contact photo. "Wow, pretty and smart. Perfect couple!" My cheeks grew red as I looked away from embarassment. "Did you ever confess?" I shook my head. "No. I grew scared and with me beign a trainee and an idol and with her being in New York, I didn't want to stress her over a relationship with an idol." Daehyun fake sniffed, as if he was fake crying. "So considerate our Youngjae is. Is she a good photographer?" "Yes. You have nothing to worry about. She'll make sure you look good." The both of us laughed. I have a feeling that the members would love her.

Day of the concert

B.A.P woke up around 7 AM just to get some food in our stomachs. Lina is suppose to meet me at the concert location at around 9 AM where I would give her the pass and she can start taking pictures. While I was eating I was kinda nervous. I would never imagine myself feeling nervous because of one girl. Then again, I never thought I would ever see her again. The members pretty much knew about my relationship between me and Lina and I made sure that they make her feel welcomed and not spill anything about me having a crush on her. Knowing Himchan, he seems like someone that would spill everything. With him being the visual of the group, Lina may get too caught up with his looks and probably ignore the rest of us for a little bit. 

I waited outside the arena in a secluded area and the only way she is going to get through is with her ID. At exactly 9 o'clock Lina was already here with her camera. I told the manager and security that it was Lina and she was given the pass. "Morning Youngjae" For someone who was never a morning person she sure is bright and awake. "Morning. Excited for your new project?" She gave me a wide smile and a thumbs up. "Been ready. Let's go!" We both got in the van and made our way to the hotel where the members were relaxing for a bit before we headed to hair and makeup. "Are there any warnings about the members that I should be concerned about?" I turned my head to look at her and she was till smiling. "There isn't many. Leader is nice. He looks intimidating but he is really nice." "So basically his looks are deceiving," she asked. "Correct. Himchan, the 'ulzzang' of the group can be a bit chatty and may use a lot of aegyeo on you. Just make sure not to fall for them. In fact, it's kinda of cringe-worthy." She laughed. "I was looking you guys up last night to get an idea of who you guys are and what photography style works best, and I remember Himchan and his face during the Warrior and Power era." She continued laughing and I soon joined in. It was pretty funny to see the fans comment about or visual. "Next member is Daehyun and..." "And lots of people love seeing you and him together," she interupted. She knows!? Well duh! She researched! "Uhh...basically yeah. He is a nice guy so there isn't any worry about him. Just know that he has been a bit of a camera the past month and he is a walking stomach." "Gotcha. And I already know Youngjae. The next member?" "The next member is Jongup. She has a happy virus..." "Happy virus," she asked with confusion. "Basically he is always smiling. He hardly gets mad. Other than that, nothing much. He's pretty nice and friendly. And the maknae is Zelo. He is not hard to miss. He is the tall, thin kid." "How tall is he? Last I remember the kid was 17." "Zelo is about 184 cm and still growing." The moment I saw Lina's face I bursted out laughing. "How in the world is he that tall!? Oh my gosh I am going to be a shrimp compared to him!" I continued laughing. "Are you still 157.5 cm?" "Yes! huu huu T.T" She started to act cute again by pouting and fake crying. Compared to us, her aegyeo is 10 times better than the rest of B.A.P! "It's ok. We like short girls." She looked down and I could see a hint of red tinted on her cheeks.

We soon made it to the hotel room and every one from B.A.P introduced themselves. "Hello, I am Kim Lina, your photographer for the duration of your stay in New York. I have a pretty keen eye of what makes each member look good so don't worry I will not take unattractive photos of you guys. Please don't mind me if I seem like a follower. And thank you to manager and Youngjae for letting me have this amazing opportunity. And may B.A.P have an amazing concert here in New York!" Everyone clapped and continued to make Lina comfortable.

It was about 4 PM and we were in the dressing rooms where we got our hair and make up done. Lina was involved in our conversation and she still continued to concentrate on her work. She made everyone feel comfortable. While I was getting my hair done, I kept seeing Lina taking pictures of us. Every now and then she would talk to the members about their trainee days and early work. She is an amazing photographer. I'm glad the members are not harassing her and are keeping things fun and professional. "Hey Youngjae," Lina said interupting my thoughts. She stood next to me and looked at our relection from the mirror. "Can we take a picture together? It's been a while since we last took one." I nodded. She grabbed her phone (Of course, brings back the day of the carnival) and took our picture using the mirror. "I have a question Youngjae." "Ok, what is it?" She gave a small smile and laughed a little. "During your promotion for Power, why was your head half shaved and spiked?" I laughed. Oh gosh that was just a weird era for us. "Just for fun and entertainment."

It was time for everyone to start getting dressed. Lina kept a small distance from us but she was able to get some pictures taken. It was about 10 minutes til show time and we were huddled up for Yongguk to give us words of encouragment alogn with more words of encouragment from the other members. "How about we get some encouragment from Lina," asked Himchan. Lina took down her camera and looked surprised. "Me," she asked slowly pointing to herself. "Yeah! You've seen us almost the whole day. Any words of encouragment." She pursed her lips into a thin line and spoke with what she can think. "Ok, umm even though I haven't really listened to any of you guys music and appearence and image can be a bit different from the actual person, knowing who you guys are is an amazing opportunity that I would never forget. And I thank Youngjae once again for giving me an amazing opportunity not only photograph for my project but to also share nice photos of 6 beautiful and talented guys. And I know that each day you make your fans so proud and happy whenever they hear and sing to your music. Let's make this concert a memorable one and give the New York babys a night they will never forget!" Everyone gave her a round of applause, even the manager and a few of the stylists. Her words of encouragment really got to me, because since day one she has always been my number one fan. Now we, B.A.P, have an upmost amount of encouragment and strength from her that we now want to do our absolute best to make her proud.

Lina's POV

I may be tired and I may be amazed by how much noise the fans make, but for the guys to get this much love and support from fans in the states, it's incredible. I was able to have a secluded area where I am able to take pictures of the guys during concert. Now, this is where my photography can get a bit messy since I am constantly trying to take pictures of them and they are always moving around jumping and running and dancing and...dropping. Why does their choreography consist of them dropping dead!? Once the concert was done, the guys went backstage to get changed to clean and comfortable clothes. The manager wanted us (me included) to grab something to eat in celebration of a successful concert.

While we were waiting for the food, I showed the guys a few of the pictures of them during the concert. "Wow, these shots are amazing! Youngjae, you sure do know who to be friends with," Yongguk commented. I mentally patted myself on the back. Good to know my work will forever be appreciated. The guys were talking amongst themselves while it left me and Youngjae to still catch up. "Again, thank you for letting me be you guys' photographer. I had an amazing time hanging out with you all." He smiled and thanked me for the thousandth time for being the photographer. "You're and amazing photographer. I think all of the members would agree that you make it seem as if you weren't there when it comes to the actual photo but are a good listener when it comes to listening to us." "Actually I was kind of nervous talking with them. I wasn't sure if they would get annoyed with me talking and taking their pictues. They're very nice and welcoming. I'm glad you left JYP and got to be in B.A.P." it was silent between us and we were just listen to the members or take a sip out of our drinks. "I'm glad one of my wishes came true," I blurted out saying. Youngjae gave me a confused look. "Your wish from the lantern?" I nodded. "One of my wishes was that you would become a succesful artist and that everyone would love your music. Being at the concert gave me comfort that you are doing well as an idol." "Really? Thank you. For always supporting me, even during these years of not speaking to one another."

Everyone pretty much ate and are now letting their food digest before they head back to the hotel. "Hey Lina can you follow me outside real quick?" "umm sure." This is unexpected. Youngjae lead me to outside of the restraunt. There was silence between us and it was a bit uncomfortable to be honest. "Lina there is something I want to tell you." I saw his eyes and in the dark they seemed serious yet nervous. "Is something wrong?" He shook his head no. "I have been wanting to do this for a while now." I was getting nervous and scared. "Youngjae what are you..." The next thing I knew I felt lips touching mine. I had to mentally pinch myself to confirm that it was Youngjae, the Yoo Youngjae, kissing me. My heart was beating so fast and so loud I couldn't even hear from my ears because I kept hearing my beating heart. Youngjae stopped kissing me and stepped back to see my face. "I can't really put it into words but I hope my action tells you that I have always had a crush on you since high school. Starting junior year was when I realized I fell in love with you. Even though you and I stopped talking to each other for a couple of years, there never goes a day where I am constantly thinking about you and wondering if you are doing well in New York. When I heard that B.A.P was having a concert in New York, there was some hope that one day I would meet you in New York after all these years. When I saw you at the bookstore after you talked to me I never knew how much my love for you would come back. I didn't even know that I was madly in love with you til yesterday when we were constantly texting each other. I just hope that you have the exact feelings I have." My mind was in a whirl. I really couldn't speak, but I do know what my heart and brain is telling me. I stepped up to Youngjae and got on my tip toes and gave him a meaningful kiss. Out of instinct I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my wait, bringing us as close as humanly possible. The both of us broke the kiss for hair and leaned our heads agaisnt each other, catching our breath and looking at each other's eyes. " I guess you know how I feel," I told Youngjae. We both hugged each other, afraid of letting each other go.

I understand your heart and you understand mine. To know that the both of us are madly in love with one another brings me joy and happiness that one of my wishes came true. I love you Yoo Youngjae and I would support you no matter what.

A/N

DONE! Ahh the ending is crap >.<

Thank you so much for the subbies and for the comments! I'm happy to know that you guys love the fluffy short stories I write. I can't bring myself to write mature content, I feel embarassed writing bits of it but yet I have no shame reading them xD

Comment what you think and once again, thank you for the support! Thank you~