We Meet Again Pt.1

You Haven't Changed One Bit

srttbl.jpg

3 Years Later....

Lina's POV

Click. I'm tired. I've been busy gathering picutres for a major project in my photography class. Sitting in the park on a warm spring morning was relaxing. As I sat down I looked over the pictures I have taken for the past month. Looking at my camera brought me memories of Youngjae. I guess it should be appropriate to get everyone to know what is mine and Youngjae's relationship status. We haven't really spoken to each other. In fact, it has been about 2 1/2 years since we last spoken. He has been busy being a trainee and I have been busy as a college kid. Even when I did visit Korea during Christmas and summer, I never got a chance to see Youngjae. I don't even know if he has made a debut! I haven't really followed the Kpop scene in a long time. A lot of the girls in my class have been spazzing for months about a Kpop concert coming to New York. I think the group's name is B.A.P...whoever they are. I didn't bother looking up who they are, don't want to get obsessed when I'm at a crucial point in my college career. Yes, senior year. I just need to pass a couple of courses and I can graduate! I turned off my camera and grabbed my phone, still looking at pictures. I then started looking at the pictures I took in high school. The carnival, the beach, the summer before I first left for New York. The picture that mostly stood out was the picture Youngjae and I took at the Farris Wheel and the lanterns with our wishes. From how I have been living the past few years I'm pretty sure Youngjae's wish came true. I still have a couple of wishes that I'm not sure have made it to the heavens. I still don't know if Youngjae is still a trainee and I still haven't confessed. How can I if I haven't seen him in years.

It was starting to become noon I needed to get back to taking pictures. I was in Times Square looking for my favorite book store. While I was walking around, I looked at one of the huge television screen and saw a concert promotion for B.A.P. As I continued watching I saw a picture of the group. Then, one of the members stood out. If my vision with these contanct lenses are correct, I could have sworn that I saw Youngjae. As I continued to figure out that particular man, the promotion video switched. Damn. I started walking again and the peripheral of my vision saw a B.A.P concert poster.

482736_388852507878842_2147378625_n.jpg

I continued looking at the members and the guy second in the middle really caught my attention. "Youngjae?" I couldn't keep my eyes off and it really struck my curiosity so I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the poster. Once I get to the book store I am going to look up their members. 

I finally made it to my favorite book store. First thing I did was go to their coffee place and grab a quick cup. I think once I started getting into the New York life, Coffee started to become my priority. Back in Korea, coffee was just a couple a month deal but now it has become a 3 times a week deal. Note to self, quit your coffee addiction -_-

Once I got my coffee I started looking up the members of B.A.P. As I started reading the list it said Yoo Youngjae. My heartbeat started to beat rapidly and head started yelling "YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED UP WHO THEY WERE!!!" Ok now I have a headache. I put away my phone and rubbed my temples. I started getting a bit emotional because it could have been my only opportunity to meet Youngjae after so long. Ok Lina stop crying! You'll figure out what you'll do with this information. But right now you need to relax before you go back to the project. I wiped a couple of my tears, drank a few sips of my coffee, and started looking around for a book.

I started looking at a table of books that was listed as good reads. As I was scanning, I saw a hand take one of the books. My gaze followed the hand and I saw a guy with a hoodie reading a book. Something about his face made me stare for a while. As I continued looking at this man, it all hit me. "Yoo Youngjae," I whispered in case of fangirls. The guy looked up at me and smiled. As I got a better look of him, he looks different. "Hello," he responded. So it is him, right? "Hello. Do you remember me?" He closed the book and started to ponder my question. "You look a bit familiar. Did you attend to any of our fan meetings?" I shook my head. "No, I'm not really a Kpop fan at the moment." His lips formed an 'oh' formation. I can literally hear my heart cracking bit by bit. Then the picture of me and Youngjae popped in my head. "Wait, I have something that should most definently remind you of me." I grabbed my phone and quickly went through my photo albums until I found the picutre. "Here, does this picture give you any memories?" He looked at the picture for a few seconds. Please remember me Youngjae. His eyes started growing and he starting laughing in disbelief. "Lina? Kim Lina?" Success! "Yes! It's me! Lina!" He went to the other side of the table and gave me a hug. My heart is racing again. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Wait, he's not as fluffy as he was back in high school. We both pulled away from the hug and looked at each other's eyes. Man he looks tired. "Youngjae are you busy right now?" He shook his head. "No, I'm free for a few hours." "Awesome! Want to grab a quick lunch and catch up?" He smiled "I'd love to."

I think the both of us were a little less concerned about our rumbling stomachs and more interested in what has been going on in our lives the past couple of years. "I'm confused Youngjae. The last time I remember you were a trainee under JYP. Why is B.A.P under TS Entertainment?" He laughed a little. "Although JYP is a good company and I learned a lot, if I was to continue to train under JYP I wouldn't have debuted for a couple of more years. I auditioned for TS Entertainment and already I became a trainee for a while and I debuted with B.A.P. Want to see a picture of our pre-debut?" I smiled. Pre-debut pictures of Kpop stars are always my favorite. Gives hope to the people who were originally not good looking. He showed me this picture and I smiled when I saw Youngjae. Same from high school.

B.A.P Before | via Tumblr

"Wow. Very handsom members you have." We both laughed "Yeah it's missing a couple of our members, the youngest Zelo and the vocalist Daehyun." He continued showing me pictures of the members and told me more about how B.A.P has been successful since debut. Youngjae is successful and is singing the music he loves. That's one wish that made it to the heavens. As he continued to talk, I started getting back those feelings I have for him. Looking at him now he looks more grown up and matured. Speaking of growing up, this reminds me. "You lost your baby fat!" I pouted. He smirked and lightly pinched my pouty cheeks. "And you still have chubby cheeks. Some things changed and some things are still cute and the same." My cheeks started heating up. "So how about you? Have you been doing well in university?" I nodded. "I have been in the deans' list since freshman year and I am 2 classes short from graduating. Right now I'm in the middle of a project for photography and I'm running out of ideas." I looked at Youngjae's face and I caught a familiar facial expression. If I remember correctly, he is thinking of a plan. "Do you have a specific topic for your project." "It goes around. But since I am an internationl student my topic is basically things that caught my eye and inspire me as I study here in New York. So the photographs differ." He smiled. "How about I give you an opportunity to step up your photography skills?" I tilted my head. Now he is confusing me. "B.A.P is having a concert tomorrow and we have been needing a photographer for B.A.P's trip to New York as well as getting ready for the concert. I can talk to the manager and see if I can get you backstage passes and permission to do those activities. Would you have time to take up the offer?" My mouth was open. This is a perfect opportunity! "Youngjae, this is an amazing opportunity. I would love to photograph you and the rest of B.A.P!" "Great! I'll speak with my manager and tell you the details. I have to go back to meet B.A.P."

We both exchanged our phone numbers and gave each other a farewell hug. A hug I was all too familiar with. He really does look good. Different in appearence but it's still the same person. I smiled, because the thought seeing and talking with my best friend/crush is just a good feeling. A feeling that I would never want to forget.

A/N

Ok, so I decided to make this a 2 part of the last chapter so the next chapter should be the end of this short fic. I didn't want to jumble all of the ideas into just 1 chapter, it seemed messy and bleh (My OCD talking >.<)

OK! You know the drill! Comment what you guys are thinking about the story! It would make an aurthor a happy writer ^^

Thank you for reading and for supporting me!