Remember

When Love Meet Life & Death

 

07- Remember

......................

   Waking up.. I have a good feeling. Today going to be my first day in collage. I want to open a new page. I don't want to think about it anymore. Well, at least that what I think, of course not for Sunye.

   " Must you go? What if something happen to..." before she can finish her sentences, I cut her off. " Sun, please I just want to live.." I said while smiling bitterly.

  Sunye flinched a bit when she heard me and let out a small sigh.

   "Sorry ShinHye, I couldn't help myself from keep worrying about you. Alright, I'll respect your decision. Kept your spirit up no matter what happen. You know I -..no..we'll always be there for you." Her lips draw a thin smile. I nodded. 

   Before I realize it, I already hugging her from behind and whispered to her, "Thanks for everything." I release her and walk out of the house. The weather is bright and there's no sign of raining yet I can feel water flowing on my cheek.  Finally I'm letting the tears out, I'm crying..

    I was thankful when Sunye offered me to stay with her because she's worried about me. As much as I was thankful, I was also scared that I might be a burden to her. I'm sure she's not my friend. I'm not deserved to be her friend. All the sacrified she had done, I couldn't repay it in a million years. Yes, she's not my friend...she's my family..always..

    Quickly, I try to erase any sign that I was crying. I shouldn't cried on my first day in college. I wouldn't want any one seeing me in my fragile state. I try to smile which I could tell my smile look awkward this moment. I let out a sigh and started walking to the bus stop.

-Park ShinHye-

...............................

 

  It's already late, but I'm still walking to college as usual. I dont like to run. It's not my style to run early morning. I could hear someone's footsteps from behind. I can tell that person's in hurry, " So, I'm not the only one that late," I was about to turn my back to see who was running when suddenly I felt someone bumped into me and knocked both of us down.

   " Ouch!" The clear and loud voice hits my ears. Her books are scattered on the ground. She quickly squat down, trying to pick up her books. "I'm sorry. Really! I don't know how the bus broke down when I have to be on timing for my first day. How unlucky I am." She's kept mumbling something as she trying to gather her books back.

  "Never mind, let me help you." I said as I help her gathered the books on the ground. The girl's body language looks somehow fimiliar. I was taking  a quick glance to the girl when suddenly she looks to me and her eyes immediately caught mine. The brown deep eyes remind me of something.

   "You?! " I said with loud voice. Her face went from confused to shocked. She quickly stand up with her hand full with her books. " You! That night! The girl who fainted! It's you, right?" I said with my finger pointed to her.

   To my surprise, she took a few steps backwards, turned her back and ran towards the college. As she ran she yelled one word, "Sorry !!"

   "Hey!" I was about to chased her when I saw something was left on the ground. It's a student id card. The name written on it is Park Shin Hye. "She's going to get into trouble if she lose this" I said while wave the card. The girl is already out from sight.

-Jung YongHwa-


Hi, sorry..it's been a long time right.. I have a good & bad news:

Good news:-> I'm going to attend all girls boarding school. ("Yay!!" for my study  ^_^ ..)

Bad news:-> I'm going to update later than usual. ("No!!" for fanfics >.<"..)

Don't worry bcoz I'm going to keep update whenever I got time. Sorry if the few previous chap sound sad & despressing. Next chap going to be a happy/funny one ( I think la..) ^__^

Enjoy!!