When the world seems more blurred..

When Love Meet Life & Death

 

03- When the world seems more blurred..

 
..................

 

Waking up this morning the first thing in my mind is I have to tell Sunye & Donghae about my disease..Its already a few days since I'm diagnosed with brain cancer..the day before I got diagnosed is the last time I heve seen them--Sure miss seeing Sunye & Donghae bickering--because I'm kept locking myself from outside world since the turning point of my life.

 

"ring,ring..' my phone rings..Sunye's name displayed in the screen. " Wow, she really never give up. It's already the 50th call just in a few day!--the other 49 call were missed call since I don't feel pick it up that time--

 

" Yes, Miss-bothered-her-until-she-pick-up-the-call-..what can I help you?" and after that all I can hear from the speaker is...

 

"YAH!! Why you didn't pick up my calls?! You know how much I've call you!! I thought my finger surely will broke after dialing your number for a few hundred if not thousand time.I don't want to hear any excuse, just go to my house..I'm going to drag Donghae along--whether he want it or not-- You better be here!" 

 

Before I can say any word, she already hang up on me.."God, this one sure speak with bullet speed.."all I manage to do is stare at the phone screen while thinking what would their reaction be if they know I'm going to die soon-- I didn't dare to even think about it..

 

Finally, I reach Sunye's house. Her house is the most welcoming place for me. More welcoming than my own lonely house..As I reach her front door, my head feel dizzy. Its already a few time I've fainted & that's the real reason I go check up --I thought it just headache..but its something even worse--

 

"No, not now.." I try to stand as steady as I can while I'm knocking the door.

 

"knock,knock..'-- "Shinhye, quickly come in..wait, are ok? Your face looks pale.." say Sunye after open the front door.

 

My view already seem blurry. "I'm ok, I -" before I had finish my sentences, my dizziness becoming worse, the world becoming darker and I all I heard was the faint voice of Sunye & Donghae, calling & begging me to open my eyes...

 

That time...that moment..everything change..

 

~ShinHye~


Sorry for this chapter..

I know it's kinda weird..

my mind was blank at the time I write this...

so, LOL~ please just bare it for awhile..Thanks^^~