Please don't leave us..

When Love Meet Life & Death

 

04- Please don't leave us..

...............................

 

"I can't believe you. How could you hide it from us. Shinhye, don't you ever think us as your friends?" I try to control myself cosidering she sicks..but I can't help myself. My eyes already got very teary & I can see she keep her head down, trying to dodge my eyes.

 

"Yah,control yourself. She's sick-"  before Donghae could finish his line, Shinhye finally broke her silent. "No, she right. I'm sorry." All of our eyes are on Shinhye.

 

"I'm sorry. The truth is I'm scared. Scared of the fact I'm going to die.

I want to tell you guys. But I'm afraid you going to leave me when you know about my disease.

It's not that I don't think you as my friends..but because you're my friend, I'm don't want you to worry about me..or leave me..

You won't right? You going to stay by my side until that day come, right?"

 

 

That last sentence broke my heart. Donghae & I remain silent. All we can hear is Shinhye's sobbing. Her sobbing hit me once again..."Finally, she's crying..."

 

The first time I saw Shinhye crying was at her mother funeral & the last time time I have saw she crying is when her father leave her. Today is her first time crying in front us after 2 years.

 

All my anger dissapper at the moment I saw her tears. I quickly reach out my hand & hug her.I want to comfort her..but mostly, I want her to know that she's not alone.. we're here for her.

 

"We're sorry..don't worry, you're going to be just fine. We're here for you." that's all Donghae & I mange to utter. I can feel my shirt getting wet with Shinhye's tears.

 

"Please don't let anybody knows about my situation..please Sun, Donghae..I'm begging you" said her --still sobbing--

 

"but...Shinhye.." replies Donghae without he can finish his words.. "Please.." beg Shinhye again.

 

"Fine, we'll keep it a secret.." I agree as I didn't want to make her worry anymore. I can't bear to look at Shinhye's suffering..

 

I take a glimpse at Donghae who was standing behind Shinhye. His eyes getting watery..

 

All I can do is pray to god. Pray for Shinhye health. Pray for god to have mercy on her. Pray for her sake. Pray for our sake."Please don't let her leave us."

-Sunye-


Mianhei~

I can't seem to find how to write Shinhye &Yonghwa first encounter..Ikr..LOL at myself..

When I already find the "solution" I'm going to tell bout it by continue writing this fanfics..

btw,no silent reader please.. Its really encouraging to read comment from you guys~

I'm going on hiatus for a few days..when I come back, I'm going to continue the story..^^~

I love you <3