If today is the same..than tomorrow maybe different..

When Love Meet Life & Death

 

02-If today is the same..than tomorrow maybe different..

 

.........................

 

"Another same day with the same boring routine.." & that is what in my head every time I'm wake up from sleep. I don't know since when my life have been rotate at the same place..

 

for me, I'm wake up to go to collage,

going to collage just so I can learn music,

learn music just so I can go home,

go home so I can sleep,

sleep just so I can wake up for the next day..

& wake up just to find myself going through the same routine of yesterday..

Sometimes i hope tomorrow will be different..but that kind of tomorrow never come by...

 

Well, to cut the story of my life short,after going through the routine I'm find myself home again..since it already dark outside i thought its better for me to sleep -I'm not the kind of guy who never leave house for some entertainment..well, at least not today-

 

Try to put my eyes to sleep..but it seem like something keep bothering me this night..I'm usually the kind of guy who sleep anywhere & anytime I feel like.."ah, I need some air!" after a few minute try to close my eyes, I'm finally give up.

 

Luckily there's a store near my house. I can hang out at there for awhile.-ok, truly say..its not that near..but still in walking distance..about 5km..I know its not that near..considering I'm really badly needed some walk, its still acceptable for me. Back to the story-

 

"Cold and chilly wind plus silent night..Wow, sure a great combo to make me feel lonelier than I thought it would be." star gazing is a definitely not my style, so I'm just going to focus of reaching the store A.S.A.P. Thanks to my determination to reach the store, the walk didn't appear as long as I thought it would be..

 

After buying some drinks -not alcohol since I cant really handle it & I need to walk back home..so I'm going to pass the thought of drinking alcohol-,I'm decided to hang out in front of the store for awhile.

 

At that moment, my eyes catch a glimpse of a lady walking in front the store. I can't seem to see her face clearly but I'm pretty sure she's short and have short hair. The presence of the girl seem somehow make me eyes glue to her- She must be thinking I'm a erted guy..well, I don't think so since she kinda didn't even look at me- 

 

The way she walk, the way she let the wind play with her hair..the way she crying to herself---"Wait, is she crying?" before i can really confirm that last fact, she already walked past me..all I can see is the glimpse of her back. Somehow, I can tell she really have gone through a lot of hell..more than I have.

 

Before I knew it, she already gone..gone with the cold wind , "I hope she didn't catch a cold--" wow, I really shocked myself," Since when did you even care about anybody?" asked myself. Well, truly said I don't have the answer to the question. "Its getting late.If I didn't want to end up sleeping in front of the store, I'm better start moving my legs."

 

And that's the end of another day in my life..That morning is a boring one, & that night is a weird one..Finally, I can see a little different in my routine..LOL at myself~

 

~Jung Yonghwa~


My second chapter..Sorry if its not interesting..

I have try my best..going to update later~

gtg now~^^