Kept Wondering..

When Love Meet Life & Death

 

 

06 -  Kept Wondering..

 

 

........................

 

 " Argh," I scream as I put down the girl. There she is, laying on my bed unconcious. Caring this girl on my back from the park to my house..not mentioning that I don't know the girl at all.

I must be crazy to bring this girl to my house just because she passed out in front of me. I could just bring her to the hospital. But somehow my feet made me carried her to my house. 

IIt's already past midnight. My bed is occupied, so I guess I need to sleep on the couch. She still sleeping soundly. I don't think that she's drunk. No trace of alcohol when I hold her earlier. She maybe sick, or just tired.

Her face is pale but looks somehow peaceful. I suddenly find myself letting her hair lose between my finger. Her hair smell so comforting..Suddenly I realise,  "What the hell I was doing!!"..

Ah, I just don't want to think anymore. I'm going to get all my answer from her tomorrow.

 

-Jung YongHwa-.

 

 ................. ...........

 

It's already morning when I open my eyes. Everything feel the same, when suddenly I realise that I wake up in a unknown enviroment. Not in my own bed or my own house. It's someone else.

Slowly, I get up from the bed. I was searching for anyone in the house when I saw a man sleeping on a couch.

That's when it's hit me..It's the guy I saw yesterday at the park. Just before I passed out.. "yeah, I passed out..Now I remember. So you're the  guy that helped me. Thanks a lot. But I need to go now." I bow to the man.. (eventhough he's sleeping, I can't help it. Feeling thankful)

I need to go out before the guy wake up. Slowly I walk past the guy as the front door is near where the guy sleep. I try to open the door. Luckily, the door is locked from inside. ( I'm from inside, remember~) So it's easy as cake to open the door. At least that what I thought when suddenly.. 

"Bangg!!" I accidently hit a vase. I can felt my heartbeat increasing rapidly. I could see the guy quickly raise from his sleep. I could tell that he probably shocked seeing me try to ran away from his house. Without a second thought, I quickly dashed out from his house, ..

I quickly ran as fast as I could. From behind I could hear he scream and calling for me. "Hey!! Hey, stop!" 

After  5 minutes of running, I finally stopped. I just realise that I was running barefooted from the house. Runnng without any shoes doesn't even bothered me since trying to find a way to escape is much importance right now.

" Ah, I'm so tired." All I could saw I front of me a road. I was wondering where is this place, when I heard sound of car getting close.  I felt kinda relieved when it's a taxi. Without any hesitation, I stop the taxi, and hopped in it.

While sitting in the taxi, I could feel my heart beating fast. I can't keep the guy out of my thought. I kept wondering who is he..

-Park Shinhye-                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 


Writer thought: -Pls read-

Hello!! I'm really, really sorry for not updating for such a long time.

 At first, I thought that I would never continued writing this fanfic since I don't really have any time or any inspiration to write ( sorry, writer block :p)

But, since there're many subscriber than I thought it woud be.. to show my gratitude towards u guys and also since I got all a's for my subject (which me, myself couldn't believe it!!) I need some celebrationso, I started continuing it. ^^ 

Btw, so, what u guy thought about this chapter? Love or hate it? n should I change how I write this fanfic? Coz it kinda hard to write base on someone POV..  No silent reader!! <3  

And since I don't have time so say thank you one by one, so.."Thank You for Subscribing!! Love U ^__^"