. . .Jealous?

BoyFriend's...7th member?!

Sorry for the late chapter! >< I had my tooth pulled out yesterday and it ached so much DDDDx
And hopefully, this chapter will make up for the wait! xD

 

`

MinYe woke up to the sound of shouting. 

"Yah, get up already!"

"Don't make me call hyung!"

"Aish, get up, damnnit!"

MinYe was startled to hear a guy's voice, but then remembered all that happened yesterday.

I'm Jaemin now. A guy. And is a member of BoyFriend. A boy band. Wonderful. Also, I'm the magnae. Innocent Magnae. Dang.

MinYe sat up, rubbing her eyes and blinked for it to clear. She glanced beside her and noticed Minwoo was gone. Shrugging it off, she headed to the bathroom to change and get ready.

"Jo Kwangmin, Jo Youngmin, GET UP!" was the first thing MinYe heard when she got out of the room, being the curious brat she is, she poked her head inside the twins' room.

And was surprised to see Minwoo there.

Woah. I did NOT know he could shout.

"Err, hyung...?" 

Minwoo turned around with an annoyed look, but immediately softened seeing MinYe there.

"Ah, Jaemin! Sorry, did I wake you up?" He said, to which MinYe only nodded, eyeing the sleeping JoTwins.

Minwoo focused his attention back to the twins, "Atleast someone woke up. Aish, what do I do with these two?!"

"Ah, hyung, leave it to me," MinYe said with a smile. She was used to waking her cousins up whenever they slept over, so she knew just what to do.

I think.

Minwoo nodded, "I'll go see if Jungmin-hyung is up..."

[MinYe POV]

Right, so I have to wake these two twins up. Hm. 

I started by taking their blankets off, with some efforts, and threw it on a nearby chair.

"Yah, hyungs, wake up," I said, shaking Youngmin's shoulder, then moving over to Kwangmin's shoulder.

"Shikeureo, Minwoo-ah," Kwangmin muttered, turning around so that his face was flat on his pillow.

Did I sound like Minwoo, or were they just really used to him waking them up?

"Hyung, this is Jaemin, your new magnae, remember? Now get up," I shook him again, harder this time.

He opened his eyes a bit, before a grin spread across his face, "Oh, morning Jaemin-ah!"

Youngmin sat up soon afterwards, "Oh, sorry, we thought you were Minwoo. We would've waken up earlier if we knew you were the one waking us!"

I blinked, and stared at them weirdly, "What?"

"Well, Minwoo usually wakes us up. It's fun seeing him get all annoyed, but he's gets scary too," Kwangmin said with a slight shudder.

I honestly have no idea what to say, so I just backed off slowly, "Well, start getting ready anyway, hyungs. Or else I might get Minwoo-hyung back in here."

They quickly scrambled off the bed, racing for the bathroom.

"Yah, I'm older!"

"And I'm younger, now quit shoving me!"

I sigh- they were sorta worse than my cousins, now that I look at it.

But, as a girl, I have to admit the JoTwins were dang cute flower boys.

A few minutes later, we were climbing inside the van again, and I was stuck between the twins. 

I can't help but notice Minwoo glancing back a couple of times, too. Maybe he was wondering how I got the twins to get up?

"How long till we reach the studio?" Youngmin asked.

"An hour or so, it's pretty far."

Oh. Well maybe I can catch up on some sleep...

[Kwangmin POV]

I glance at our new magnae to find his eyes slowly closing. Aw, he really does seem so innocent~ [A/N: Oh how wrong you are.]

A few minutes later, and I feel a weight on my shoulder. And to no surprise, it was Jaemin dozing off with his doe-eyes closed like a peacefully sleeping angel.

Wow that sounded cheesy. Jaemin really was angel-like, though...

I feel an evil aura. And sure enough, I spot Minwoo staring at us, or was it a glare? I raised an eyebrow as he shook his head and turned back to the front.

I wonder what that was about.

[Minwoo POV]

I knew I shouldn't have let Kwangmin-hyung sit beside Jaemin.

Wait, what am I saying?! Am I seriously getting jealous?

If Jaemin was a girl this would've made sense, but...

He's a guy, right? Even if he could pass like a girl, like in my dream... Hey maybe he has a female twin! Maybe she was the one in my dream! But it wouldn't be the same, would it? She could be different from Jaemin.

Maybe I should start ignoring Jaemin? But we share a bed!

Argh.

Ignoring all that I'm feeling, I close my eyes and hope to doze off as well.

`

Sorry for the super crappy chapter, I'm distracted by the pain in my mouth xDDD
Thank you sooo much to new subscribers though! \OwO/