Awkward Night

BoyFriend's...7th member?!

First off, thank you to new subscribers! ^^v
Anyways, just finished watching M!Pick Episode 2! I was scared O___O And I am DEFINITELY waiting for Episode 3!! Who else watched it? 8D Apparently, Minwoo doesn't call the JoTwins hyung :P Must be cuz of the close age~
And this update might be short, I'm lacking time, so sorry~ xD

-

MinYe was already sitting on the bed when Minwoo came in, eyes staring blankly at the wall infront of her.

"Uhm, Jaemin-ah...?" Minwoo said softly, waving a hand infront of her face, awkwardly climbing onto the bed.

MinYe blinked, "Oh, hyung! Mianhae, I was just...thinking."

Darn right I was thinking. I've never shared a bed before. Never. Not with a girl, boy, my cousins, nothing. Except maybe my dog, but that's a different story. Plus my dog's a girl. I don't even think I can fall asleep with Minwoo beside me. I might kick the poor boy out of the bed, too. Then again, that might be easier...

Minwoo nodded, already seated on the bed as well, "I can always sleep on the floor..."

MinYe shook her head, "No, it's fine, hyung! This probably won't be the only time I'll be sharing a bed, so I have to get used to it."

Minwoo chuckled, "You've never shared a bed before?"

MinYe shook her head, giving a pout when Minwoo only chucked some more.

Why did I have to be the magnae of this group?!

"I used to share with my sister EunBin." Minwoo said, and was about to add 'You remind me of her.' but decided against it, as he casually slipped under the covers.

"So you're more used to sharing a bed with a girl?" MinYe asked bluntly.

Minwoo blushed, "N-no, I didn't mean it like that! Just...Aish, nevermind, go to sleep." He said, pulling the covers over his face.

MinYe sighed, lying down, and suddenly the ceiling became very interesting.

[Minwoo POV~]

I felt the covers move and I opened my eyes a little to see Jaemin had already laid down as well.

He was staring up at the ceiling with those huge eyes of his. I never realized how long his eyelashes were before. Or his really smooth skin. Seriously, how can a guy have really smooth skin?

Unless he's a girl.

I mentally slap myself, that's impossible, we're called BoyFriend for a reason! My eyes flutter back to Jaemin, who was still staring up at the ceiling. Isn't he going to sleep? Practice tomorrow starts early...

"Jaeminnie-ah," I say softly, and I could see jump a little. Cute. Wait, what?

"You should go to sleep. If you mess up the moves tomorrow, you'll be punished." I heard him sigh and he soon faced the wall, so all I saw was his back.

I don't know what I'm doing staring at his back either. Wait, is that...No. No, it can't be. Only girls wear that...right? I must be hallucinating. 

I close my eyes and soon fell into a blissful sleep.

-

AHA, guess what  Minwoo saw~? :D

Anyways, might update longer tomorrow! Byebye~! :D