Chapter 1: The...Makeover?

BoyFriend's...7th member?!

MinYe's uncle had dragged her all the way to the top floor of Starship's main building. She had agreed to debuting with a bunch of guys, agreed to be made INTO a guy, and agreed that it'll remind their secret. Them, and the crew of people who'll be working on her.

"Ahjusshi, do I have to change my name? MinYe's pretty girly, for a...guy." MinYe said as they walked out the elevator, greeted by various people- hairstylist, makeup artists, and alot of other people who'll be helping her in her so called 'makeover.'

Her uncle thought about it for awhile, "Hm, you have a point. Any name you prefer?"

MinYe thought for awhile- alot of names starting with Min were already claimed by alot of KPOP members. Like MinHyuk, MinHwan, MinHo, Minwoo...So she settled for something plain, like, "How bout Jaemin?"

"That's nice, Min-ah, now this here is Jin, she'll be in charge of dressing you up. I have a meeting to go to." He said, and quickly left.

Standing infront of MinYe, was a shorter girl, though probably older seeing how she works for the company. She grinned at her, "So, Jaemin-sshi, right? Come with me, we'll start with your hair."
 

[MinYe/Jaemin POV]

I watched as bits of my hair fell to the ground. It doesn't really matter, I've always wanted to chop my hair off, but Umma always said no. I wonder how she'll react to her precious daughter being part of a boyband? 

"Jaemin-sshi," Jin, apparently my personal all-around stylist spoke, the silly grin on her face obvious she was having fun with turning me into a guy.

"Just call me Jaemin, Jin-unnie. I mean, Jin-noona." I say, a small smile on my lips. Or should it have been a smirk, seeing how I should act more guyish than I usually do?

She laughed, "Ok, Jaemin! Your hair looks great, we've decided to keep your natural black hair, too."

A little disappointed, I follow Jin-noona to what looks like a dressing room. Well sure, I like my black hair, but I was hoping I'll be able to dye it something like...blue. 

Inside, it looked something like my closet, except it was 10 times bigger. It had caps, hoodies, jackets, jeans, sneakers, everything I wear, really.

"Hey, I have this hat!" I pick up a black and blue hat from the line of hats there. I decided to see if wearing caps would fit my new hair. Trying it on, I grinned the most guyish grin I can do. 

"Very nice, you could pass off as a guy easily!" I heard Jin's voice say from the doorway, "This here is going to be your private closet. It has home-clothes too, and most of it was altered to fit your body as a guy."

Wow. All this? All for me? Uncle must have spent THOUSANDS on these! . . . And then I realize I just got free clothing. I'm pleased. ಠ_ಠ

Anyways, after I picked some clothes stuffed them in a duffell bag, Ahjusshi showed up again.

"MinY---I mean, Jaemin, you'll be meeting the members of BoyFriend now."

I nod. Jin did a pretty good job with the clothes- when back then my clothes were tomboyish, now it was actually FOR a guy. Awesome. 

I followed Uncle back down, to the training rooms that I was pretty familiar with.

My heart thumped in my chest- can I really pull off being a guy? Sooner or later, one of these guys might figure out I'm a girl. What would happen then?

Too late. Uncle already opened the door.

"Boys, this is your 7th member."