Meeting the Members

BoyFriend's...7th member?!

But first, is it true that Youngmin is really the older twin all along? Their manager said so, I read it somewhere.  
OTL IF HE IS, THEN DAENGGGG. Sure Kwangmin's adorable and all, but Youngmin just fits the younger twin image more! OTL My mind cannot comprehend this. ಠ_ಠ

-

[MinYe POV]

The door to the training room opened, and the 6 boys stopped whatever they were doing as they saw their CEO enter. Immediately, they bowed and greeted him. I bit back a laugh- hey, I was his niece! I didn't have to bow down. And it was weird seeing them show so much respect, but it was reasonable.

"Boys, this is my nie---nephew. This is my nephew, Heo Jaemin. He'll be a part of BoyFriend as well."

Still abit nervous, I step out from behind him, and bow slightly, "Annyeonghaseyo. Jaemin-imnida." 

Pretty soon all eyes were on me.

[3rd Person POV]

"Introduce yourselves," the CEO said, and the guys lined up.

"Annyeonghaseyo! DongHyun-imnida," A guy with red hair said, a calm smile on his lips. MinYe thought he was the eldest.

"Hyunseong-imnida~" The guy beside him said, grinning.

"Jungmin-imnida~ Annyeonghaseyo!" He had a bright smile, and something about him reminded MinYe of Onew or DNA's Jay.  ಠ_ಠ

"Anneyonghaseyo! Jo Kwangmin-"

"And Jo Youngmin-imnida!" The following two said simultaneously. Obviously twins, one having blonde hair, and the other dark brown. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Noh Minwoo-imnida," The last one said with a bow, an angel-like smile on his lips.

The CEO nodded, pleased, "Alright, well, I'll leave you now, Jaemin. Boys, take good care of him, okay?" 

A chorus of 'Yes!' and 'Ofcourse!' filled the room as the CEO left, leaving MinYe there to wonder how she should face them. 

Just act normally, she told herself, you act like a guy anyway.

"U-uhm, yo?"

Great, that was definitely normal.

Jungmin smiled, "Annyeong! Jaemin-sshi, right? How old are you?"

MinYe managed a small smile- almost seeming shy, "Neh. I'm 15 years old."

"Wah, you're even younger than me!" Minwoo said, mouth gaping in a cute manner.

"Which means we have a new magnae!" Kwangmin said with a laugh, causing Minwoo to pout.

That was when a thought entered MinYe's mind. 

What's my image going to be? Cute, innocent magnae? Wait, no, scratch that, it's impossible, even if I WAS a girl. Sarcastic badass magnae then? Then I can let Minwoo-hyung be the innocent one. Perfect! I should tell this to Uncle! 

"Uhm, Jaemin-sshi?" Youngsaid, waving a hand infront of her face.

"Ah! Mianhaeyo, I guess I spaced out a bit," MinYe said, grinning.

"This magnae's prettier than the old one, too!" Youngmin said, laughing.

"Hey, I'm not pretty!" MinYe said, her grin turning into a slight smirk.  Better hope her acting skills don't fail her. 

"Jaemin-sshi, you know you are, for a guy, you are REALLY pretty," Minwoo says, smiling cutely. 

"Alright guys, stop flirting with our new magnae, we still have to teach him the dance moves," Hyunseong said, pulling away the younger trio from MinYe.

MinYe grinned, "Thanks, hyung. And I think I already learned some moves, it's what I learned before officially being a part of BoyFriend."

"Great, let's see then!" DongHyun said, turning the radio on.

MinYe easily moved to BoyFriend's Let's Get It Started [WaterFloor teaser song~] with as much charisma as guy, earning nods of approval from the group's dancing trio.

Always nice to know I learned this instead of Gee.

"Ah! Guys! Manager-hyung just texted! He said our new dorm is ready!" Kwangmin said, with Youngmin reading behind him.

MinYe's eyes widened- I have to share a dorm with these guys?! How the hell does Uncle expect me to do that?!

"Well, practice ends here, then! I thought we might have to extend, but Jaemin-sshi seems to know even more than us," Jungmin joked, while the others agreed with a laugh.

MinYe laughed along with them- they seemed nice. But what if they find out she's actually a girl?

"Ah, Jaemin-sshi, dyou have your clothes and stuff with you?" Kwangmin asks. MinYe nodded, remembering the duffel bag Jin told her to fill up. Now she knows why.

"Great! Let's head to our new dorm!" Minwoo says happily, pumping a fist in the air.