Close Call

BoyFriend's...7th member?!

The members of BoyFriend all climbed into the van, with MinYe ending up between the twins.

This is it, MinYe. I mean, Jaemin. You're Jaemin now! Throw MinYe, who still had signs of being a girl, away! Focus on being a guy! 100% guy! Then again, why are my members so adorable? No! Guy! Bromance not allowed! Unless it's fanservice. Damnnit, no! Guy! Guy! Guy!

"Uhm, Jaemin-ah, you okay?" Kwangmin said, looking at MinYe worriedly, "You've been mouthing the word 'guy' for awhile now..."

MinYe blinked, nodding her head quickly, "I'm fine, Kwangmin-hyung, no need to worry~"

"You sure?" Youngmin said from her other side, mirroring Kwangmin's worried expression perfectly.

MinYe nodded, calmer this time, "Neh, hyung."

-

They arrived at their new dorm shortly, as the members entered the apartment. After a bit of exploring, DongHyun returned to the living room where the other members were waiting.

"There's 4 rooms, one is already claimed by Manager-hyung, one has 3 beds, the other has two, and the last one has only one, huge bed." 

The twins immediately raced to the room with two beds, shouting excuses like:

"We need two beds!"
"If we share a bed, we end up kicking each other!"
"And you don't want your precious twins to be all bruised, right?"

And while Donghyun was chasing the twins [which failed] Hyunseong and Jungmin already managed to sneak into the room with 3 beds. And was surprised to find DongHyun's bag already there.

"Hyung, where do we sta---" Minwoo said, walking into Jungmin's shared room. He stopped and looked around. 'Three beds. 2  hyungs were already there. One bed had Donghyun-hyung's bag. And the twins claimed that other room. Which means...' Minwoo's eyes widened.

MinYe, who was left in the living room, already did the math when DongHyun first announced it. She knew she was bound to end up with one of the members on a shared bed. 

She didn't think it'd be Minwoo though.

DongHyun called  all members back to the living room, to "clarify the room arrangement."

"Okay, room 1: Manager-hyung. Room 2: Me, Jungmin. Hyunseung. Room 3: The JoTwins. Room 4: Minwoo and Jaemin, our two magnaes! Any protests? No? Okay guys, be up at 7AM tomorrow! Goodnight everyone!"

MinYe was trying to be as calm about this as she can be. She was an only child, so she never had to share a room before. All the more, share a bed. With a guy. Who thinks she's a guy even though she's a girl. Yeap, MinYe's perfectly fine.

C'mon, Jaemin! You can do it, you're both guys, just make sure you don't blow your cover!

After saying goodnight to the rest of the group, MinYe made her way to the room, Minwoo following behind her quietly. Upon reaching the room, MinYe decided to be a nice magnae.

"Ah, hyung, if you want I can sleep on the floor," She said with a small smile- she planned on being all nice to her members and only to be snarky when there's a camera. Yeah. That was her plan.

Minwoo immediately shook his head, "N-no, it's fine! I don't mind sharing. Unless, you don't want to---"

"I don't mind at all," MinYe said, as Minwoo nodded and smiled. Or atleast I don't mind cuz I'm a guy. As a girl? That's a different story.

"MINWOO! COME OVER HERE!" Somebody shouted from outside. MinYe couldn't tell who, but was guessing it was once of the JoTwins.

"Neh, hyung!" Minwoo replied, rushing out the room immediately.

MinYe waited till she heard the door to the twins' room close, before she plopped down onto the bed. 

Okay, calm down, you can do this. It wasn't that awkward. As long as he doesn't find out you're a girl. It's better having Minwoo as a bedmate than one of the JoTwins or the elder hyungs, atleast he's close to your age. Yeap. Perfectly fine.

MinYe got up again and got some pajamas from her bag, and was about to change when she heard the door creep open.

"Jaeminnie-ah, the twins are asking---" Minwoo started saying, but stopped when he saw MinYe's hand already grasping the hem of her shirt.

"Ah! Mianhae!" Minwoo said immediately, a slight blush on his cheeks- he was just too innocent.

MinYe decided to play it cool, even though she was inwardly freaking out, "It's fine, hyung, we're both guys anyway, right?" She said with a slight smirk.

"A-ah, neh," Minwoo said shyly, chuckling, "Anyways, the twins are asking us to head to their room. Head over when you're done changing~"

MinYe gave a nod and waited for Minwoo to leave the room again, before changing into pajamas. 

Holycrap that was a close call. Better be more careful. 

She then headed over to the twins' room.