Dream?

BoyFriend's...7th member?!

Just another short chapter,ehe, gonna write a longer one tomorrow~
Thanks to new subscribers! ^^

-

[Minwoo POV]

I was dressed in all white, sitting on a field of dandelions.

"Oppa!" I heard someone call. I turn my head to see a girl in a white dress, with flowing black hair.

"Jaemin!" I say happily, getting up and hugging the girl.

Out of nowhere, the twins pop up, "Yah, Minwoo, share her!"

"You can't just hog her to yourself!"

Jaemin laughed, allowing herself to be pulled away from me, and into the JoTwins' grasp.

"Andwae!!"

I woke up with a start. The sky was still dark, I glance the clock and it read 3AM.

And suddenly I remember my dream. There was a girl...And I think I called her Jaemin.

Speaking of. I glance beside me, and sure enough, Jaemin was facing me, fast asleep, with his angel-like face.

He looks so much like the girl in my dream. I blush a little, remembering what I saw earlier. Do guys usually wear bras...? 

What if Jaemin really is a girl...?

I shake my head again at the thought. It's impossible. There are many very pretty guys in Korea. And he just happens to be one of them...Right?

Sighing, I close my eyes and tried to sleep again.

-

LOL Awkward chapter, anyways, gotta go for real now, byebye! :D