Chapter 12

Love Fooled Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunny closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face. “Please Eomma and Appa; please send someone to come help me!”

All of a sudden, she didn’t feel anything on her anymore; she opened her eyes and saw two figures righting each other.

“Don’t you ever touch her again!!!” a voice yelled while punching someone under him. “You lifeless jerk!! You have no life at all!! Why would you do that to her!!!”

“I’m sorry I won’t do it anymore!!” the man yelled as he got in his car and reversed and sped off.

“Soon-kyu, are you okay, answer me please!!” the voice yelled as he wiped Sunny’s tears away.

“Sungmin!” Sunny yelled with more tears filling her eyes.

“It’s okay, you’re okay, I’m here for you, don’t worry.” Sungmin said as he pulled her into a hug. Her tears made his shirt wet, she kept crying and crying, and slapping Sungmin’s chest, no matter how hard she hit; he kept hugging her.

“I’m sorry,” Sungmin apologized. She kept crying into his chest, all a sudden it started to rain.

“Sungmin…why…I…thought…you…left…” Sunny cried.

“I didn’t leave, I was sitting in my car waiting for you, but I accidently fell asleep and then I heard screaming,” Sungmin told her.

“You…are…a…jerk…I…hate…you!!” Sunny cried out.

“I will never leave you, Soon-kyu. I will always be by your side no matter what,” Sungmin said. He was scared; his eyes were filled with tears as well. He never cried for anyone or anything before. The beautiful night turned into a rainy night. The weather was crying with them.

“Sungmin…” Sunny called.

“Ne?”

“I….lo…”Sunny started.

“You what?” Sungmin asked he was waiting for the 3 words to come out of .

“I…lo…” She said again.

“Just say it, nothing will bad will happen,” Sungmin pressured her.

“I…I…I lost my phone…” Sunny said. [Author’s Note: HAHAHAHA I GOT YOU RIGHT THERE!!!]

“Oh…it’s okay, are you done crying?” Sungmin said disappointedly. For once he thought Sunny was going to say something, but when she said something else he felt sad all of a sudden.

Sunny nodded.

“Come on, let’s get in the car.” Sungmin suggested while taking Sunny’s hand.

 

“Are you cold?” Sungmin asked.

“No I’m fine,” Sunny said. The two kids were soaking wet from the rain, and Sungmin didn’t want Sunny to be sick. “Aren’t you taking me home? It’s 8:25 I think I should go home.”

“I don’t want you to, now come on.” Sungmin demanded. He went to the trunk and took their shopping bags.

“Why are you taking those with us?” Sunny said while the two ran under the patio.

“So you can change into dry clothes,” Sungmin said unlocking the door.

“I need to tell Jessica,” Sunny said.

“Why don’t you go change over there,” Sungmin said pointing to a small closet. “And I will text Donghae.”

“Okay, aren’t you going to change?” Sunny asked.

“I have clothes somewhere in this music room, I will change after you…do you want something more comfortable?”

“I think the shirt is fine, but the jeans are kind of…” Sunny said.

“Here,” Sungmin said, handing Sunny a pair of sweats, “It might be a little big, but tighten it with the strings or something,”

“Okay, thank you.” Sunny said.

“No problem.”

 

To: Donghae

~Tell Jessica that Sunny lost her phone. A guy was hurting her but everything is fine now cause I saved her. Tell Jessica not to worry, and that she is with me.

 

From: Donghae

~It’s Jessica!! Thank you Sungmin! Please take care of her.

 

To: Donghae

~I will don’t worry.

 

Sungmin went to a drawer and took out the clothes he kept there.

“I’m finish!” Sunny said. Sungmin was glad she was back to her normal self.

“WHOA I HAVE MATCHING CLOTHES TOO!!!” Sungmin yelled childishly. He had a pair of sweats and a short sleeve music note. The only difference was Sungmin’s shirt was short sleeve.

“That’s cool!” Sunny exclaimed. “Now go change before you get a cold!”

 

“There we go!” Sungmin said as he walked out of the closet.

“Why do you always want to come here?” Sunny asked. She remembered that the last time they came here, he was about to tell her why but then they got interrupted.

“How about I just tell you everything about me...okay?” Sungmin suggested.

“Well you are probably wondering why I come here a lot, why I was so mean to my mom on the phone, and why I said all those things about the little girl.” Sungmin said. “Well it’s because this music room is important to me,” Sungmin started. “When I was little, I would always come here and see my grandpa play all the instruments here. He loved music; he could play any instrument in this room. My mom and her siblings had no interest in music though. When my parents got married, my mom became the wife of one of the biggest businesses’ heir. So when I was born, I was living in the business life, I didn’t like it though. So every day I would lie to my mom, telling her that Donghae and I were playing or I had tutoring, but instead I would come here. My grandpa taught me how to play the guitar and the piano. He also taught me how to sing. I loved music ever since. Later on, I secretly went with Donghae to his dance classes. Donghae’s family was always more easy going. They would let him take any class he wanted as long as he was passing in school. Anyways, so one day when I was 13 or 14 I was sitting here, practicing with my grandpa then my mom came in,”

 

Flashback:

“Hal-abuji!! I really like music!” 13 year old Sungmin said.

“That’s good, you know if you practice every day you can get a scholarship into one of the best colleges here, Seoul University.” Sungmin’s Grandpa said.

“I want to go there now,” Sungmin said with a smile.

“Come on let’s keep practicing.” Sungmin’s Grandpa suggested. Right when Sungmin was about to strum the guitar, his mom came barging in.

“SUNGMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter