Chapter 50

Love Fooled Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What happened?” Sungmin groaned while waking up. “OH MY GOD I’M LATE!!!” he shouted and quickly changed.

 

“Sungmin, where were you?” Ms. Lee asked.

“I-I don’t know why I woke up late,” Sungmin said while fixing his hair.

“It’s okay, now go ahead and go work,” Ms. Lee said. Sungmin started walking to his office when he bumped into someone.

“Sorry,” the girl bowed while picking up her paper.

“Sunny,” Sungmin said. Sunny looked up and had a shock expression on her face. “Let me help,” Sungmin offered.

“It’s okay, I got it,” Sunny said quickly and ran off.

“Why is she so awkward today?” Sungmin asked while sitting in his office.

Flashback:

“I know I love you!! Let me love you!!” Sungmin made her face him. “I love you! I will do anything for you!! Just let me love you,” Sungmin said with tears falling from his eyes. Before Sunny could say anything, he pressed his lips against her.

End of Flashback

“I was drunk!!! Oh my god!!” Sungmin shouted.

“Mr. Lee,” he heard Sunny called.

“Y-Yeah?” Sungmin answered.

“These are the files you asked for,” Sunny said and handed it to him. She was about to walk off until Sungmin caught her wrist.

“Where were you last night?” Sungmin asked her.

“At home,” she answered.

“Are you sure?” Sungmin asked.

“Why would I lie?” Sunny said.

“But weren’t you at the music room with me?” Sungmin asked.

“I think we’re both busy,” Sunny told him.

“Answer me,” Sungmin said.

“I was…” Sunny said.

“Did I…do anything to you?” Sungmin asked.

“It’s awkward to say…” Sunny’s cheeks turned red.

“Are you blushing?” Sungmin asked.

“Aniyo, I have to go,” Sunny said.

“Okay,” Sungmin nodded and let her go. “It was real then…I thought it was a dream…Sungmin, she probably hates you!! You kissed her twice and you’re not even with her!! This is bad,” Sungmin muttered.

 

“What exactly happened last night?” Yoona asked Sunny while the two were drinking coffee.

“I found Sungmin drunk, so I took him home and I don’t know, we fell on the bed and I pushed him off to get away, but he hugged me from the back,” Sunny explained.

“And then?” Yoona asked.

“He said he loved me, he said to let him love me,” Sunny said.

“Then?” Yoona asked.

“He kissed me…again,” Sunny sighed.

“Unnie, why can’t you just tell him you love him?” Yoona asked.

“It’s not as easy as it seems,” Sunny told him.

“When he tells you he loves you then tell him you love him too,” Yoona said.

“What if he knows…what if he’s just saying it to make me happy…what if he was drunk?” Sunny asked.

“Unnie!! Stop thinking like that…he’s Sungmin for goodness sakes,” Yoona said.

“But does Sungmin really love me?” Sunny asked.

“If he doesn’t, would he keep the phone, the suit, guitar, and ring?” Yoona asked.

“I don’t know,” Sunny said.

“Unnie, you’re making the relationship seem awkward he told you he love you, why can’t you love him back?” Yoona asked.

“I do, but I’m scared,” Sunny told her.

“Scared of what?” Yoona asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter