Chapter 5

Love Fooled Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~The next day at school.~

  Jessica and Sunny were walking to homeroom together until the bumped into Donghae and Sungmin.

“Hi Sunny!” Sungmin greeted while shoving Donghae.

“Hey guys…” Donghae said.

“Good morning” Sunny and Jessica greeted.

“Sorry I would love to stay and talk (sarcasm) but I have some ladies to catch so… see ya!” Donghae said as he walked away.

Lucky Donghae he gets to leave while I have to stay here and try to make my move on her.Sungmin thought.

“You know what I’m starting to hate this Donghae kid!!!” Jessica yelled.

“Sica calm down it’s okay…” Sunny said.

“Anyways I got to go meet up with the guys so see you later in class Sunny!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“Bye,” Sunny replied.

~During Class (Last period of the day)~

“Okay class so your homework will be page 128 in your text book.” Ms. Choi explained.

“Ne seonsaengnim.” The class replied.

Sunny was doodling in her notebook again so Sungmin decided to talk to her.

“Sunny….Sunny…Sunny!” Sungmin said while he was poking her.

“Yes? Can I help you with something?” Sunny asked.

This is the perfect chance to do step 2! Sungmin thought to himself.

“So do you want to do homework together?” He asked.

“I don’t have time though…I’m sorry.” Sunny replied.

“Please I seriously don’t understand this and I really need your help though!” Sungmin complained.

“I already told you I don’t have time…unless you want to study at 9 (sarcasm)” Sunny said.

“Okay that’s fine with me!” Sungmin said.

“I was just kidding though!” Sunny said.

“Well I’m not, so 9 o’clock it is,” Sungmin said with a smile.

“But” Sunny started.

KRINGGGGGGGGGG the bell rang. As Sungmin ran out the door.

“SUNGMIN!!!” Sunny yelled after him, but it was too late, she couldn’t find him.

~At the school gate.~

“Sica!! I’m in trouble!” Sunny complained.

“What happen Soon-kyu?” Jessica ask.

“Sungmin, he wants to study at 9 o’clock!!” Sunny replied.

“Hahaha, it’s ok…at 9 I have to go to the library and work on a dumb project with Lee Donghae!” Jessica complained as well.

The both of them sighed.

“Sunny!” Sungmin called. “I forgot to give you my number!”

“Sungmin I don’t need it I really can’t help,” Sunny told him.

“Give me your phone.” Sungmin demanded. But Sunny refused to. “Give it.”

Sunny finally agreed to give him her phone. He saved his number and then texted himself so that he could have her number.

“Okay…we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter