Chapter 6

Love Fooled Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*ring ring ring*

“Sorry it’s my phone, why don’t you leave first and I will be there in a second.” Donghae told Sungmin.

“Okay don’t take long though and don’t forget to lock the door, cause if anything happens to my car YOU will be responsible for it…got it?” Sungmin warned Donghae, as he close the door.

“Yeoboseyo?...AISH!!!” Donghae said to through the phone. “What’s with people calling and hanging up!!” He yelled to himself.

In front of the school:

“Be patient, Jessica! Donghae will be here soon it’s not like we have to go home or something.”

“I know that Sunny but I want to start this project as soon as possible, finish and never have to work with him ever again!” Jessica said with anger.

“SUNNY!” Sungmin yelled. “Annyeonghaseyo Sunny, oh hi Jessica, what are you doing here?” Sungmin said. Of course I know what she’s doing here but I have to act like I care. Sungmin thought.

I’m here to meet your friend, Donghae.” Jessica replied.

“Ooooo what is that suppose to mean?” Sungmin joked. Donghae you better be happy I’m helping you by saying that.

“It’s for a science project!” Jessica shouted.

“Let’s go Sunny we have a lot of studying to do.” Sungmin said.

“Ok..Jessica if Donghae doesn’t come, in about 5-10 minutes then call me..ok?” Sunny told her.

“Ne~” Jessica replied. Sungmin and Sunny walked away. Sunny was worried though she was scared that something might happen to Jessica, she couldn’t help but kept looking back at Jessica. Sungmin didn’t know why, but he noticed Sunny’s worried face.

“Sunny is something wrong?” Sungmin asked.

“I’m just worried something might happen to Jessica.” Sunny answered.

“It’s okay, Donghae is in the car, let me text him alright?” Sungmin told her.

“Ne~” Sunny replied. “kamsamnida~”           

“No problem,” Sungmin answered.

To: Donghae

From: Sungmin

~Hurry up and get out of the car before I go over there and drag you out!! Sunny is getting worried and I wouldn’t like it if she thinks I’m not a caring person, then I won’t win the bet!! So hurry up and go make your move if you want to win too.

      -Sungmin

“There, now where do you want to go to study?” Sungmin asked Sunny.

“I don’t know, and it’s up to you, whichever place is comfortable for you.” Sunny replied.

“Here, I got a place. Follow me.” Sungmin said.

To: Sungmin

From:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter