Chapter 11

Love Fooled Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thanks for the hamburgers!” Jessica thanked.

“No problem,” Donghae said.

“I think we should pay you back though,” Sunny said.

“Aniyo!!! You helped us today so, no need to.” Sungmin disagreed.

“Well, look at the time, it’s 6:46, should we get going to the library?” Donghae asked.

“Sure!” Jessica agreed.

“We’re going to have to take the bus though,” Donghae said full of embarrassment. All the girls he met hated public buses, and walking.

“That’s fine with me,” Jessica said while getting up. “Sunny-ah I’m going to go now, will you be okay by yourself?”

“Ne~ don’t worry, if anything happens I will call you. I’m going straight back home anyways, so I will be safe.” Sunny told her.

“Okay, bye Sunny,” Jessica said while hugging her. “Bye Sungmin”

“Bye Sungmin, bye Sunny, get home safely!” Donghae said.

“Bye!” Sunny and Sungmin said.

 

“You okay?” Donghae asked Jessica while they were walking away.

“Yeah, I just hope Sunny will be okay on the way home.” Jessica told Donghae.

“It won’t be getting dark anytime soon, so I’m pretty sure she will be okay,” Donghae told her. “And besides, Sungmin is a nice guy, he might take her home!”

“Ne~”

 

“So, are you going to do anything tonight?” Sungmin asked.

“No, just going home and then go to sleep I guess,” Sunny said. “Actually I kind of want to shop around a little more.”

“Well then, let’s go!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“Okay!” Sunny said.

“What kind of things do you want to buy?” Sungmin asked.

“Well, for now I’m going to look around, and when I see something I like I might buy it,” Sunny replied. “Let’s go in there!” Sunny said while pointing at a jewelry store.

“What would you want from there though?” Sungmin questioned.

“I’m just looking around!” Sunny replied. The two people looked around and then something caught Sunny’s eyes. “That was the jewelry set my dad gave my mom on my 10th Christmas.”

“Chincha? Wow.” Sungmin said amazingly.

“I don’t like those kinds of things though, I like simple jewelry!” Sunny said.

“Wow she’s different. Other girls want big old diamonds on their little fingers!!!” Sungmin thought to himself.

“Let’s go, I will look here some other time,” Sunny said.

“Oh okay, let’s go to the shoe store,” Sungmin suggested.

 

“You never had been on a public bus before?” Jessica asked.

“No...” Donghae answered.

“It’s not that shocking anyways,” Jessica said.

“Wait, what is that supposes to mean?” Donghae said.

“Not in a mean way. What I mean is you’ve been rich ever since you were born and you never really experienced a normal person’s way of living.” Jessica explained. The bus came to a stop in front of them. Jessica walked onto the bus while Donghae followed along; she scanned the bus pass and walked to a seat. “Sit down,”

“I know,” Donghae said. “It’s more comfortable then I thought,”

“Yeah it is, Sunny and I been going on the bus ever since the incident. Sometimes when we miss the bus we walk, but we enjoy everything we do,” Jessica explained.

“Ever since I was little someone would always take me to school in a car. Finally Sungmin got a car, and he started taking me instead.” Donghae told Jessica. The rest of the way, they talked about themselves, the bus was getting full, and there was an old couple getting on the bus, but there were no seats left.

“Get up,” Jessica demanded.

“Why? Is it our stop?” Donghae asked.

“Just get up,” Jessica demanded again. Donghae got up like he was told to.

“Hal-abeonim, Halmeonim, please take our seats,” Jessica offered.

“No, it’s okay you kids were sitting there first,” the old man said.

“Please sit down, we’re almost getting off,” Jessica said.

“Okay, thank you very much young lady, we never met anyone as polite as you,” the old lady complimented.

“No problem let me help you,” Jessica helped the elderly people. She took their bags and gave it to Donghae, he didn’t know what to do, and so he just stood there watching.  Jessica wiped the seats with a tissue and helped the couple sit down.

“Here are your bags hal-abeonim and halmeonim,” Donghae said when they sat down.

“Gomawa, you two are very polite,” the couple thanked again.

“It’s nothing, have a nice day,” Jessica greeted with a 90 degree bow. Donghae didn’t bow so she hit him on the back, and he bowed 90 degrees as well.

“Come on, this is our stop,” Jessica said while she walked towards the door with Donghae following behind. When they reach the bus doors they heard the old couple says,

“What a cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter