Official meeting of Xiumin and Chen

My life changed when YOU came

"Erm....let's see....where shall you seat?" Ms Kim pondered out loud. "oh there's an empty seat behind Xiumin. You shall seat there." Xiumin inwardly groaned. It's not that he hates Chen(why would he hate someone he just met like 1 minute ago). It's becaue of his anti social personality(It's a wonder he managed to make friends) and the fact that Xiumin's heart has started beating faster ever since Chen entered the classroom. The empty seat behind Xiumin was so so not a suitable place for Chen to sit. Of course he would like to make friends with Chen. He looks like a nice guy. However, Xiumin is scared that if Chen talks to him, he might snap at him(probably the reason why he only has ten good friends by his side and a few okay friends. Still ten is a lot for a guy who claims he's antisocial. It's a heroic accomplishment for an antisocial). As Chen walked towards him, he felt his heart beating faster and faster. In an attempt to slow down his heartbeat, he looked out of the window. Unexpectedly, Chen stopped at Xiumin's seat and stared at him. The poor bun was trying so hard to avoid eye contact. Suddenly, Chen flashed one of his dazzling smiles and told Xiumin "You.....are.....Cute!" Startled, Xiumin looked up. He could feel himself heating up and he was sure that Chen could see him blushing. "Th...th...tha...thanks" He muttered before turning away.Throughout the entire lesson, Xiumin could not concentrate at all. He felt that Chen was continuously staring at him.

When the bell signalling breaktime finally rang, Xiumin gathered his things and turned to the back to find Kris introducing Chen to Luhan, Suho, Kyungsoo, Tao and Baekhyun. "So....this guy here is called Luhan. His nickname is deer..." Luhan smiled at Chen and said a mild hello. Continuing on, Kris pointed at Tao and said "This is ZiTao and he's our panda....well you can tell the reason why he's called a panda so yeah..." Tao held out his hand and greeted Chen. "Hi. My name is Huang ZiTao but you can just call me Tao." "Oh yeah, Tao and Luhan are also from China like me and Lay but they came to Korea at a very young age. Around eight years old?" Kris informed Chen. "Moving on, this guy over here is Suho. He's called the Guardian because he likes to care of the members...." Suho nodded his head "Annd....over here is Baekhyun, he's called Bacon because Tao once accidentally pronounced his name wrongly as Bacon and not Baekhyun. He's also called a puppy cuz he kinda looks like one." Baekhyun smiled and said, "Hello, nice to meet you. My full name is Byun Baekhyun" "And finally.......There's our baozi over there..His real name is Xiumin but we're too used to calling him Baozi. We call him Baozi because of his chubby cheeks" Kris said while pointing to Xiumin. Confused, Xiumin turned to Sehun and asked "All of you know him?" Sehun who was grinning like a Cheshire Cat answered "Yep. We're childhood friends and we used to be the kingkas of our middle school...that is until he moved to Daegu somewhere during the middle of the year."

"Oh.....I see." Xiumin pondered for a while before asking "Can you sing?" Chen nodded his head and started to prepare to sing. Xiumin's eyes sparkled and waited in anticipation. Chen opened his mouth and began to sing, his lovely,resonant voice echoing throughout the by now empty classroom. Xiumin stared at him, and thought "He looks so beautiful. Wait why am i acting like this? SNAP out of it, Xiumin" Soon Chen finished singing and flashed his million dollar smile at him. Xiumin felt alot of blood rush to his face. Chen said with that beautiful voice of his " Did you like that?" Xiumin at a loss for words stuttered, "I...I..ha...have.tt.tto.gg..go...to...tth.th.the.toi..ttoi.toilet....."  And ran off.

Later.....in the cafeteria

"Speaking of which, where's Chen?" Sehun asked. "Oh he went to move into his dorm so he'll join us slightly later." Kris replied indifferently. Meanwhile,Xiumin was busy searching his pockets for his wallet. "Oh yeah, I left it on my bed after breakfast." He thought. "Guys, I'm going back to my dorm to get my wallet." He informed them before going up. As he opened the door, he saw Chen standing next to the bed which no one has occupied since the start of the year. "Hi, so it looks like you're my dorm mate huh?" Chen who apparently heard the door opened, looked at Xiumin and asked. "Er...erm i guess so" Xiumin awkwardly replied as he shuffled to his bed and picked up his wallet. "Erm, would you mind waiting for me? I'll only take a few minutes." Chen asked Xiumin. "Erm...erm...ye..yeah" Xiumin stammered. As they made their way down to the cafeteria, Chen chattered on about his life and asked Xiumin questions. Suddenly Xiumin stumbled on a rock and lurged forward.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Okayy so I've finaly updated. sorreh for not updating sooner >.< I was really busy and I had no nice ideas so yeah. I got back my results and its so now I'm wailing my heart out. Sorry if it's still very short I'll try my best to make the chapters longer. OMFG and I never knew this frigging day would come when EXO finally comes back. Can't wait for the drama version of wolf to come out. Please comment and suscribe >.< Oh yeah co author currently in Japan on a student exchange programme. I can't believe she left meh alone TT_____TT but she hardly has any wifi there so MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know I'm evil but yeah whatever. She's coming back tomorrow though so pray for her safe journey :) I'll try and update soon!!!!