Confused

My life changed when YOU came

Saturday...At Kyungsoo's House...

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" The doorbell rang. Meanwhile,Kyungsoo was making kimchi spaghetti. "Coming," he called out as he did the finishing touches. Apparently,the person ouside was increasingly becoming more impatient as he rang the bell continuously. Becoming very pissed off, Kyungsoo opened the door and shouted "Can you guys ing stop ringing the doorbell?! I'm not deaf you know" as he came face to face with Suho, Kai, Tao, Chen, Baekhyun and Sehun. "Woah you speak expletives? You look so innocent I didn't know you say them." Chen looked at Kyungsoo with shocked eyes. "Only when i'm super pissed"

"Yeah, he's so innocent, do you think he's the type to say expletives frequently? But he's so cute when he says expletives." Kai cooed. Chen raised an eyebrow "Kai has officially gone weird in the time I haven't seen him"

"No I haven't! I'm still perfectly fine!"

"Yes you have" Just then, the doorbell rang again. Kyungsoo tilted his head to the side only to find Chanyeol grinning stupidly, and Kris behind him with his usual face. "Chanyeol, the door is open you !" Baekhyun said with a hint of sass. "Bu..bu..but baby," Chanyeol said as he went to find his baby who disappeared into Kyungsoo's house. "Alright, who hasn't arrived yet?" Kyungsoo asked. "Erm...Xiumin, Luhan and Lay? I hope Lay hasn't forgotten about it considering how forgetful he is." Suho said with a worried tone. "Ooh someone getting worried for a certain someone huh." Luhan teased as he walked through Kyungsoo's still open apartment door followed by Xiumin and Lay. "Hyung, it's ok Xiumin hyung sent me a message to remind me in the morning." Lay said as he walked up to Suho and patted his shoulder.

Xiumin's P.O.V

My heart skipped a beat as i walked through the door and saw Chen talking to Tao, seeming very happy. Something inside me started to boil. I hated to see my Chen looking that happy with someone who isn't me. Wait, why am i thinking of this? Is this feeling jealousy? I've felt this before when my ex boyfriend was with another guy. I can't be falling in love with Chen right? No no snap out of it Xiumin, you promised not to fall in love anymore. After that broke my heart. Just then I heard someone call "Minmin!" and backhugged me. The scent of oranges hit my nose. I turned around and saw Chen grinning at me. "Waa!!!" I shouted out as I jumped back a fewsteps blushing a deep red. "Do......don't c...ca...call m..me...th..that!" I stuttered as I punched him in the arm. "Ow," he protested. I haughtily turned away and sat on the sofa. "Minmin! Play with meee!" Chen whined as he tilted his head and looked at me with puppy eyes. "Go play with the others! Don't bother me!" I avoided looking at him as i resisted his puppy eyes[a great feat since he has a crush(though denying it) on Chen]. "But I wanna play with youuuu!" I have to admit, his scent is getting to me. What shampoo does he use? "Fine! I'll play UNO with you!" I said as I finally gave in to him. "Yayyy I love you!"

"Sheesh..."

                                                   

" Guys! Lunch is ready!" Kyungsoo called out. "Wow! You can open a restaurant with this!" Chen said as he took another bite of the spaghetti. "Nah, I can't" Kyungsoo replied blushing a light pink. "Yes you can, this stuff is amazing! When you open a restaurant, don't forget to hire us!" Chanyeol said with his mouth full. After lunch, everybody was just lazing around at Kyungsoo's house when Kris suggested, "Guys, do you wanna watch a movie?" Everybody sat there thinking before saying sure since there was nothing to do at Kyungsoo's apartment

...................

"Guys, what movie do you wanna watch?" Tao asked as they stood outside the movie theatre. "Hmm, let's watch World War Z" Suho said as the others nodded in agreement.

...................

Two hours later, Suho, Tao and Chen walked out of the movie theatre with their hands over their eyes. "I'm never gonna watch a horror movie again," Chen muttered. "Aww, it wasn't all that scary," Xiumin said as he poked him. "What do you wanna do next?" Kai asked brightly. "I wanna go back to the dorm, I'm tired." Xiumin said. "Ah, I wanna go back too" Luhan piped up. "You two go back first then, we still wanna walk around,"Kris said.

At the dorm...

As Xiumin sat down at his desk, preparing to do his assignments, he thought about just now. How his heart beat faster when he was with Chen "I can't possibly be in love with him right?" Xiumin thought to himself. "AHHHHH I'M SO CONFUSED!" Xiumin shouted. Suddenly, Xiumin got an idea. He left the room to find someone.

"Knock knock," the door creaked open. "Luhan?"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Hey peeps!! We r back!!>< Sorry for not updating sooner. I AM SOOO SORRY so ya here's the fourth chapter :)  co-author said its cheesy but im not sure if you guys find it cheesy so...pls commentandsuscribethankyouverymuch. Oh and I have started on a new story called 

Cafe of Fate there's no chapters yet but i will try to update asap. pls suscribe thank youu

Hey ya'll peeps! WE R BACK!!(sorta eurhehehehehehee) anyways, i dont think i contributed to this chapter... so it's all (probably)  done  by the author..so..umm...enjoy! Comment and suscribe plsss!!