Confession and first date

My life changed when YOU came

 

Umm…Chen…can I talk to you for a while?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Chen’s P.O.V

Those were the first words I heard when Xiumin stepped into the room. I wondered what he might want to ask me about and considering that he was like blushing a lot, I was all the more curious. “Hmm…yeah…sure…” I answered staring at him with hopeful eyes. He shifted awkwardly. “This is kind of an awkward question. But if I don’t ask you, I’ll probably be dead by tomorrow night.” And he just started debating with himself about whether to ask that question or not. Somewhere along the line, killing Luhan was also mentioned. I hugged him and said, “Aww its okay, you can just tell me.” He breathed in deeply. “Okay…here goes... ilikeyoualotasinlovenotjustasafriend.” He spoke so fast that I could not even catch what he was saying.

“Whoa slow down, repeat it again. I couldn’t catch what you were saying.” I said.

“Ilikeyoualotasinlovenotjustasfriends.” He said at a slower pace so that I could catch what he was saying.

When I heard what he said, I could not believe my ears. I just stood there gaping at him. Upon seeing my expression, he mumbled “It’s okay if you don’t feel the same…”

“Am I dreaming?”

“Wh…what? Erm…no?”

“Really?! So this is true?! OMG I can’t believe it!! Here’s the thing, I umm…feel the same way about you…”

“Really?” he stared hard at me.

“Yeah.”

“Currently, I think I just died and went to heaven to be able to hear that.”

“Haha so umm be my boyfriend?”

“Re…re…really?! You won’t find me irritating?”

“Silly of course I won’t. I liked everything about you ever since we first met. So is it a yes or a no?”

“It’s obviously a yes pabo!!” I smiled before hugging him and smiled even more when he hugged back. “You know, if it wasn’t for Luhan, I probably won’t have the courage to confess to you.” Xiumin said contently as he snuggled against me. “Well if you didn’t confess, I probably will be the one confessing.” I said. “But I’m kind of glad you asked Luhan because if you didn’t, we probably wouldn’t be in this position right now.”

“So we should thank Luhan tomorrow right?”

“Yup!”

. . .

The next morning…

“Hey guys any idea where Chen and Xiumin are? They aren’t here yet and they are usually very early…” Just then, Xiumin and Chen came bouncing down the steps to the cafeteria. Everybody’s eyes went to their hands which were entwined together firmly. Practically everybody in their group except Luhan raised their eyebrows. “Gege are you guys in a relationship?” Tao asked while tilting his head cutely(making Kris swoon).

“Yup!” Chen answered confidently. “Si…since when?” Suho asked. “Erm…just yesterday night?” Xiumin replied.

“And it’s all thanks to me! The awesome Luhan!” Luhan piped up. “Yes yes thank you very much. Speaking of which don’t you also have your own problem to take care of?” Chen asked.

“Wh…what I don’t have any problems!”

“Oh come on, its so obvious.” Baekhyun said with a pointed look at Sehun who was currently sleeping with his head on the table. ”As payment, do you want us to help you?” Chen asked.

“No need…I’ll handle it myself…” Luhan mumbled.

“Fine then.” Chen huffed crossing his arms as if angry. “Speaking of which, when are you guys going on a date?” Kai asked. “Why should we tell you? You’ll probably stalk us… so when and where we are going on a date is a secret.” XIumin retorted. Kai pouted. “But we won’t stalk you.” Actually, we still have no idea so no point asking us.” Chen shrugged. The members faces fell. “Honestly?” Kris asked in disbelief.

“Umm obviously yes? We only started dating like 8 hours ago.” They went back to eating their breakfast in disappointment.

. . .

In class…

“Xiumin. So about the date…where do you want to go?” Chen whispered to Xiumin who was busy scribbling down notes. “Er…er…you decide. I’m currently busy right now.” XIumin said without looking up from his notes. Chen pouted, sad that his boyfriend was paying more attention to the lesson than to him. After a while, the teacher handed out work for them to do while he went to get something. “What?” Xiumin asked Chen the moment the teacher was out of the room. “I was asking about where you want to go for a date.” Xiumin thought for a while. “Can we go watch a movie before going for dinner?”

“Sure! This Sunday?”

“Okay!”

Just then the teacher came back in. Chen and XIumin immediately went back to doing their work.

. . .

On Sunday… In the dorm. Chen was styling his hair when Xiumin knocked on the bathroom door.

“Chen are you done?”

“A while more,” Chen replied.

5 minutes later…

Chen came out of the bathroom to see a bored looking bun sitting on his bed. Xiumin was wearing a white cap with a black sweater and denim jeans. He looked at himself wondering whether he looked okay. He was sporting a cap with a baseball jacket and a white shirt and black jeans. “What took you so long?” Xiumin pouted. Chen laughed as he ruffled Xiumin’s hair. “It’s only five minutes. I was making myself look presentable.”

“Fine then. Excuse accepted.”

“So are we ready?”

‘No. I was sitting on the bed getting myself ready,not waiting for you to finish. Obviously yes I finished ages ago.” Xiumin replied sarcastically.

“Kay let’s go then.”

It was a really awkward silence when they were walking to the cinema.

Chen’s P.O.V

I stared at Xiumin from the side as we walked into the cinema. He looked so…so…cute. I just wanted to squish him. I cursed at myself, this awkward silence is driving me crazy. We are dating yet we are so awkward. I sighed and continued staring at him. Ah…so cute…

After the movie, Xiumin turned to me and asked, “Well where now?”

“Erm…where do you want to eat?” I asked him.

‘I’m fine with anything.”

“No, what do you want to eat?”

“K fine…umm black bean noodles?” I haven’t had it for ages.”

“Ok, I know a really good roadside stall which is near the campus. Let’s go there.” With that, I took his hand and strode off.

. . .

Tao’s P.O.V

I looked at my hyungs with amused eyes as they squabbled among themselves whether to buy the seats near them or far from them. After five minutes, they finally decided to buy seats that are close to them but not that close(well why didn’t you decide on that in the first place.-.-) I sighed as the squabbling continued into the cinema,this time about who to seat at the seat with the best view.(well its quite lucky they didn’t argue about what type of popcorn to buy.) “Gege, when do you think they will stop?” I asked Kris who was standing next to me and judging them. “No idea. Until the movie starts I guess.” He answered. “I have an idea. Follow me.” With that, he took my hand in his and pulled me towards them. I blushed at the sight of our intertwined fingers. Kris pulled me towards the seat with the best view and pulled me down onto the seat next to him, earning glares from everyone else. “Kris. Who says you can sit there.” Suho hissed. “Well you guys were taking so long to decide that I decided to help you guys make a decision and sit here.” Kris said coolly. Suho opened his mouth to rebut but was cut off by Kris, “And by the time you guys make a decision, the movies would have started and xiuchen would have found out by then so there will be no point in stalking if we were found out before it even started.” That shut everybody up. None of them wanted to risk getting found out by Xiumin or Chen which would result in a disastrous end for them all. Everybody scurried to their seats just in time for the movie to start. At the same time, Xiumin and Chen entered the cinema together. I looked at Kris in admiration he could get all of them to shut up with just a few sentences. Luhan  who was next to me whispered to me. “Why is there an awkward atmosphere between those two”

“Luhan ge. Obviously there will be an awkward atmosphere. Let them warm up to each other first.” Throughout the movie, nothing much really happened between those two.

“Sheesh,we spent two hours of our precious time just to see them do nothing.” Luhan sighed. “Who’s idea was it to stalk them?” Baekhyun asked. “And you had to drag us along too.”

Everyone nodded in agreement. Just then, I saw Xiumin and Chen walking towards our direction. “Erm everybody, let’s run…they are walking towards us.” I said pointing to the pair who was still oblivious to the fact that they were walking towards us. Everyone looked at the direction of my finger before scrambling away for their lives in an alley. As they walked past us, we all breathed a sigh of relief at not getting caught. “You know, I heard something along the lines about the roadside stall near our school?” Chanyeol who was the closest to the entrance said. ‘Well how we supposed to stalk them now?” Sehun asked. “Umm,just pretend that we went to the stall for dinner?”

“Wow thanks like that would work.” Came a sarcastic reply. Just like that, everybody started squabbling again, about whether or not the pretence will work. I sighed, this will take forever. “Why don’t just a few of us go?” I suggested. “It will be less suspicious that way.”

“True, we never go to a roadside stall in such a big group. Who wants to go?” Suho asked. “Wait before you guys decide(and start another quarrel) the street name that Chen said it was at was different from the one we always frequent.” Chanyeol said while looking at us with serious brown eyes.

“There are two stalls near the school?”

“Dunno. Never heard of it before.”

“Yah! How long were you guys planning to stalk us?” a furious voice rang from behind. We all turned to see a furious Xiumin and quite calm(?) Chen staring down at us.

“Er ...er hyung it isn’t what you think-“

“Then what? Oh wait I know the answer. You guys were planning to come for the movies on the same day me and Chen go on our date and just happened to select the same movies and get seats near us and when you saw us walking towards you, you decided to hide in an alley so as to not ruin our time. Am I right?”

“Ye…yeah. Wait how do you know that?”

“Erm it was the excuse we gave baekhyun and chanyeol?”

“Oh yeah.”

“So why were you guys follo-“

“One thing I can say:Run!!” Kris yelled as he took off, pulling me with him. The others took off as well, leaving the pair in the dust. “YAH! I HAVEN’T FINISH LECTURING YOU YET. GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE.” Xiumin is really scary when he’s angry…

. . .

How did you know they were following us?” Xiumin asked Chen as they walked along the pavement holding hands. Xiumin was bringing them to a restaurant has really good Japanese food. “Well, I overheard about their plans to stalk us yesterday. So I  decided to do a little trolling.”

“You really are a troll.” Xiumin said while ruffling Chen’s hair.

“Hey, don’t do that.” Chen protested.

Xiumin laughed as he ruffled it more.” It doesn’t matter. You will be wearing your cap anyways.”

“True…”

At night…

A gloomy aura hung around the rec room. “What do you think Xiumin would do to us when he gets home?” Luhan said gloomily.

“Erm Scold us?” Lay frowned.

“Doesn’t anyone find it weird that Chen was surprisingly calm?” Baekhyun said thinking.

“Now that I think about it, yeah why was he so calm?”

Just then, the door banged open, scaring everyone. Xiumin stormed in. “Oh gawd, Xiumin are you still angry?”

Xiumin stared at them for a while before suddenly laughing out loud. “Hah *laughs* you fell *laughs* for it.”

“Wait. WHAT?!”

“Apparently*laughs* Chen overheard*Gasps* you guys*gasps* yesterday*gasp* and decided to troll*gasp* you guys. The part of going to the roadside stall that didn’t even exist was fake. We acted awkward in the cinema and I pretended to be angry at you guys.” That was all planned by Chen.

“…”
“Well, Chen’s not called a major troll for nothing.”

“Oh gawd, why did Xiumin find a guy who majors in trolling.”

“Got a problem with that? I just happened to find a troll attractive.” With that, Xiumin strolled out of the room. Luhan immediately banged his head on the table. “Oh gawd, I can’t believe we got so trolled.” He cried out. The rest, well apparently the rest got quite a big shock for they were either staring down at the floor or staring up at the ceiling blankly. When Xiumin happily entered the dorm, he heard Chen singing in the shower. “That can become a singer.” He thought as he cleaned up the room which became messy after the scramble for clothes in the morning. Chen came out of the shower just as Xiumin finished cleaning up. “You’re back. Did you tell them?”

“Yep.”

“What was their reaction?” Chen said looking very interested. Xiumin as apparently distracted by the fact that Chen was half and tried to stop staring at Chen’s abs.

“Well, they were very shocked. And Luhan face-tabled himself.”

“Ooh.”

"Anyway I'm gonna bathe now." Xiumin said as he went into the bathroom.

....ten minutes later...

Xiumin came out to find Chen leaning over his study table apparently already having worn a white shirt over his body(much to Xiumin's disppointment) Just then, Xiumin had an idea. He crept up to Chen and hugged him from the back before planting a kiss on Chen's cheek. Chen, surprised but pleased asked what that was for. "It's...it's a goodnight kiss." Xiumin said while blushing. Unexpectedly, Xiumin felt a pair of lips on his. Chen said after he broke the kiss "This is a real goodnight kiss" He winked as he went out of the room(probably to tease the others) leaving Xiumin stunned.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

HEy! co-author here:) i disn't do much so i shall mia now...and promote my smuuty fanfic for thise s out there...:)

Hey author here...who is currently judging the co-author...EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER it ended yesterday on our dear unicorn's birthday:) Anyways i finally updated...i'm sorry if its ish-le cries and goes to a corner to dig my grave- i did this while on my way to school and apparently you dun get a lot of inspiration in the morning. Kill me if you want Im preparing my grave now>.< PUtting that aside, I hoped you enjoyed this one it is by far the longest(i am sorry if there r errors though i didn't proofread it) Please comment and suscribe and if you can help me promote? LUB YOU GUYS SO MUCH. Btw, cafe of fate won't be updated that soon as i have no ideas about what to write.. Thanks BUh-bye~