Consultation

My life changed when YOU came

"Luhan? Can I ask you something?" Luhan looked up from the game he was playing "Hmm? Oh yes sure!" he said as he set his headphones amd phone on the table. "Sit on my bed then." He said as he patted a spot on the bed next to him. "What do you want to ask?" Xiumin shifted awkwardly. "Erm...I want to sort out my mind about a person. I don't know whether i like him or not."

"Hmm...Is it Chen?"

"Yes...WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

"It's so freaking obvious dude...you were blushing the entire time you were playing with him. I could literally see your mind debating with itself about whether you like him or not. So have you decided?"

"Not yet...I still have no idea. I promised myself I wouldn't date again...after what happened in the past. But I can't help feeling attracted to him. So i have no idea whether i like him or not..."

"The answer's so simple. Its obvious that you like him. You blushed when he held your hand. You blushed when he smiled meaning that you are nervous about him. So you obviously like him."

"Bu...but what if he breaks my heart? Like tha-" Xiumin cut off abruptly as if not wanting to continue anymore. Luhan understood what he meant though. He had been  Xiumin's childhood friend. He knew everything that happened to him.

"I get what you mean." Luhan said as he patted Xiumin's shoulder. "But Chen wouldn't do that. He's nice."

'How do you know?"

"Oh gosh Xiumin. Don't tell me you've been so busy sorting out your feelings about him that you didn't realise he behaves differently around you than with us. He's a troll when he's with us. But with you he's like extremely gentle when he's around you. Hmm...he probably feels the same way about you..."

"What if he doesn't?! I'll be dying of a heart that was broken twice."

"Chill... If he doesn't feel the same way about you, then i'll help you woo him!"

"Bu...but...but"

"No Buts young man. Go confess to him tonight when he comes back. I should see a difference tomorrow morning."

"Do I really have to?"

"Yes or I'll show the whole group pictures of you when you crossdressed."

"What?! Ok ok fine I will confess to him okay? Just don't show the group pictures of me when i crossdress." Xiumin said as he gritted his teeth while(probably) cursing under his breath. Just then, Sehun entered the room and glomped himself on Xiumin while hugging him. "Xiumin hyung, you're so adorable and squishy. Can you thleeeep with me tonight..." Sehun slurred his words with a flushed face. Both of the cutie pies were giggling cutely. However, they did not notice Luhan, who has a 'dark cloud' looming over his head. He snapped when he saw Sehun pull Xiumin into the bed with him.

"Sehun, stop!" He growledd while pulling him away from Xiumin.

"Ooh...someone's jealous" Xiumin said with a pointed look at a certain someone. "Why you little-" Xiumin upon hearing that ran out of the room as fast as possible knowing it's best to avoid being in a room with Luhan when he's angry. Luhan turned to Sehun who was now sleeping peacefully on his bed. "I should tell you soon..."

Xiumin after having escaped from Luhan's room wandered around the campus, afraid to go back to his dorm. "Hey Xiumin! What's up?" Xiumin spun around upon hearing his name to see Suho grinnin at him. "Hii Suho. What's up?"

"Oh nothing much. what about you? You look troubled."

"Huh? Me? I'm absolutely fine. I just want to get some fresh air." Suho furrowed his eyebrows "Hmm...okay just don't stay up too late okay?" Suho patted Xiumin's back before leaving. Xiumin sighed after Suho left, knowing that he couldn't put it off any longer, he walked up to his dorm...

"Umm...Chen...can I talk to you for a while?"

                                                                                                                                                       

Hey guise. Im back!!:D Im sorry if this chapter is short, the next chapter will be longer. So by now you guys will probably have guessed that something happened to Xiumin in the past that made him afraid to love again. And im terribly sorry that there's no taoris moment yet there'll be a second of it(Literally) in the next chapter. and also should i add xiuchen in? 0.0 And i'll be going on a mini hiatus cause my exams are like two days after Chen's b dae (so unlucky) >.< wish meh luck! so remember to comment and suscribe thanks love you guise:D Muacks and the co author apparently has no comment so yeah