Flushing

My life changed when YOU came

Chen’s eyes widened as he rushed forward to help his crush friend.

Xiumin was expecting the impact of the fall but it never came. Instead, when he opened his eyes, he came face to face with Chen.

“I’m…I’m sorry!”

Xiumin squeaked out and moved backwards, only to stumble upon another rock. Chen grabbed Xiumin’s arm to catch him from falling.

“Careful there princess..” he winked.

Xiumin’s face flushed red before looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

“Umm…umm…thanks…I guess. I’ll get going now,” Xiumin mumbled lamely.

“Wait! Where are you going? We’re going the same way right?”

Chen asked as he stepped forward and held his hand tightly. Xiumin’s face flushed even redder, if that was even possible. He nodded and kept his eyes on their hands.

 

In the classroom

“Where’s the little baozi?” Baekhyun asked while sitting on Chanyeol’s , his boyfriend’s, lap. Chanyeol just nuzzled his face in the crook of Baekhyun’s neck.

“Hey! Stop it! You’re tickling my neck,”

Chanyeol just shook his head while nuzzling in deeper. He likes the scent of his bacon.

“Stop it you two! PDA is not allowed,” Luhan grimaced while covering his face with his palms.

“You wish more than that with Sehun, you pedo,” Tao replied with sass in his voice.

“Shut… shut up!” Luhan barked and in denial, but his red face gave it all away.

He also thanked God that Sehun wasn’t here or else it will the death of him. Everyone snickered while Luhan muttered under his breath, something about planning Tao’s funeral. Suddenly the classroom door slided open revealing Chen, with a grin on his face. Behind him stood a wittle flushed bun. The two who just entered walked to the back of the classroom where their friends were seated.

Chen’s pov:

Everyone gasped as we stood in front of them.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Good job Jongdae!” Kai said as he directed his eyes to our hands.

Oh… that…  I smirked.

“Gege’s getting it on!”

Tao sang only to be slapped in the head by Kyungsoo. I turned to my side and (almost) squealed. Xiumin was flushed red and fidgeting all over. OMGG!!! THAT’S SO CUTE!! Okay….Jongdae….control yourself.. Just then,

“WOAH! Xiumin hyung’s red,”

Everyone’s eyes went wide as Sehun suddenly appeared next to Xiumin.

“Woah! Dude… when did you materialize?” Chanyeol blurted out while wiggling his fingers weirdly.

“Urm…. normally by the door?” He answered unsurely.

When Sehun appeared, I noticed Luhan blushing.

“Um, what’s up with Luhan?” I whispered to Xiumin.

His face returned to his original colour before answering. Awh… that’s sad…

“Luhan’s head over heels in love with Sehun but he’s in denial,”

 

3rd person’s pov:

After school @ the cafeteria

“Hey guys, we should have a gathering since you guys have reunited…sorta,” Baekhyun suggested.

“We can also go to Kyungsoo’s house as well!” Xiumin added-on with excitement and eyes sparkling.

“Ge, that’s just and excuse for you to eat Kyungsoo’s kimchi spaghetti,” Tao said while rolling his eyes.

“I bet you want it as well” Luhan chirped, “It’s just so heavenly.”

While everyone was complementing Kyungsoo’s dish, Kyungsoo just sat there, beet red. Kai noticed his possibly crush’s   friend’s quietness, he face him.

“Awh, the princess is embarrassed,” Kai teased.

Kyungsoo turned to face the tanned male and glared, well tried to. Kai chuckled.

“Darling, that’s not effective at all,” Kai cooed while pinching the doe-eyed male’s cheeks.

Slapping his hand away, Kyungsoo said while rubbing his cheeks cutely.

“Hmmph, no kimchi spaghetti for you then,”

Kai’s eyes widened.

“No!! Kyungsoo, I’m so sorry!”

“Whatever Jongin,”

Kyungsoo turned away from Kai before chatting with Baekhyun.

Kai’s pov:

Byunbaek, get away from Kyungsoo. He’s mine! Go and stay with your own boyfriend. Kyungsoo comeback!! Wait…. Am I jealous? Do I like Kyungsoo hyung? *shake shake* no way.. Suddenly, I was snapped back to reality with Kyungsoo’s voice.

“Jongin-ah, are you okay?”

I flinched backwards as his face was inches away from my own. My heart was pounding rapidly. Then a thought came to me and I smirked.

“My princess is worried about me? I’m touched,” I faked sobbed.

“Hm…hmph! What-”

I pulled him onto my lap and circled my arms around him. He was about to protest but,

“Now you just stay here.”

3rd person’s pov:

“So, kyungsoo? Can we come over your house and have some kimchi spaghetti?” Chen asked. “I really want to try it after hearing all the compliments.”

“Sure.”

“Yes!! Let’s go!!” Baekhyun shouted as he high-fived Xiumin.

 


HI peeps here's the third chapter. Sorry for not updating so long.. I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK and it was school holidays so i didn's see the co-author much.. Anyways, this chapter is done 99.9% by co-author. I only like wrote a sentence so ya.. ENJOY :)

 

hey yal amazin peepal!! we're back (sorta) and as u guys can see the format of this chappie is mostly diff cuz i typed it..LOL so anyways, i hope ya guys enjoy this chappie as much as i had writing the chappie.. me and the author were laughing so much at some parts of this chapter.. along with some of our frens who saw and read some parts of this chappie..hahaha.. 

 

hope ya guys enjoyed..! comment and subscribe okay, ya awesome peepal...