That new student

My life changed when YOU came

"WAKKKKKEEEEEEEE UUPPPP!!!!" Luhan yelled. Xiumin slowly opened his eyes to find ten pairs of eyes staring down at him. "What are you all doing here?" Xiumin asked as he groggily sat up. "That was cause you were supposed to wake up like 30 min ago and get ready for school." Tao said.

"What time is it now?"

"7:15a.m." Baekhyun quipped. Xiumin sighed. "School starts at 8a.m. why do you have to wake me up so early?" "We have to eat breakfast" Suho replied. "OH !!!" Xiumin shouted as he jumped out of bed . "I TOTALLY FORGOT! WAIT FOR ME OUTSIDE!!" He said as he shooed everybody out of his dorm.

5 minutes later...

Xiumin opened his door, looking bedraggled. His hair was tousled, his shirt was only halfway buttoned, and his tie was not properly done. The sight of him like this was simply too much for Sehun who was rolling on the floor due to laughter. "Nice hair." Chanyeol sniggered. Xiumin took a look at himself before rushing back into his dorm and coming  back out perfectly dressed.

He glared at Chanyeol which of course wasn't menacing at all due to his baozi-like face. Finally, everyone settled down before Kyungsoo could get angry. " Hey, have you heard? A transfer student from YG academy is transferring here." Kris said. "Really?" Luhan piped up, giving everyone his innocent deer-like look. "Yes, in fact, my friend studies there." Kris said in a 'as a matter of fact' voice.

Later on...in class....

Xiumin took his place just as the teacher walked in. After the class greeted the Ms Kim, Ms Kim said " Class, we have a new student joining us today. He is from YG academy, so I want you all to be nice to him ok?" As the transfer student walked in, Xiumin sworn that he saw his friends, Kris, Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun and Kai gasp loudly. When he turned in front to take a look at the transfer student, he felt his heart skip a beat. The transfer student was stunningly gorgeous. He had a sharp feature face, thin lips, almond-shaped eyes and black hair. He also has a fringe parted to the left. It was the very first time he had felt himself at a loss for words......

"Umm, good morning everyone. I'm very pleased to meet you. My name is Chen and i am a transfer student from YG academy. I hope you will treat me nicely." The transfer student, Chen, said as he flashed a stunning smile to his classmates, snapping Xiumin back into reality.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                OKK PPL SOO CHAPTER ONE FINISHED. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT. IM REALLY SORRY OF THIS IS TOO SHORT T.T I'LL TRY TO MAKE CHAPTER TWO LONGER:) ANTICIPATE CHAPTER TWO!!! OK SO I'LL MAKE A FEW THINGS CLEAR TO YOU... ONLY LUHAN, KYUNGSOO, BAEKHYUN, TAO AND SUHO ARE XIUMIN'S CHILDHOOD FRIENDS. HE MET THE REST IN HIGH SCHOOL.....SOO YA. PLEASE SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE >w< AND I AM REALLY SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SOUNDS A BIT LIKE PRIMARY SCHOOL WRITING... CUZ IM STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL..... ANYWAYS I HAVE MY FINAL PAPER WHICH IS MATH TOMORROW THEN AFTER THAT IT'S FREEDOM FROM EXAMS......UNTIL THE END OF YEAR...... WISH ME LUCK;) NOW IM GONNA PASS THE TIME TO THE USELESS CO AUTHOR DOWN THERE WHO ONLY WROTE "HE GLARED AT CHANYEOL............COULD GET ANGRY" AND THE TEACHER'S NAME SO YA ONLY ONE SENTENCE AND TWO WORDS....

Yo peeps!! Hope ya gonna like this chappie...soooooo, what daya think of tis chappie? Author-nim up thr worked really hard..(sorta)ahahah enjoy!! Oh and als please suscribe and comment